On Shed - Part 4, The North Eastern Region. Out Nov 3rd ,ER - Sheffield Division, NER: Newcastle, York and Leeds Divisions

18B

On Shed Part 4, The North Eastern Region.

Will be out on Friday 2nd November.

It will be available in WH Smiths shops and high street Newsagents, but widespread comments seem to suggest that WH Smith shops are carrying only limited stocks that often sell out very fast, so for those unable to locate a copy, Kelsey's website offers them P&P free.  

https://shop.kelsey.co.uk/site/searchList

post-6082-0-32168200-1539969925.jpg

Edited by 18B
spelling
  • Like 3

Each depot generally starts with the history of its opening and closure to steam, it then gives the relevant first ever allocations or use of a diesel, through to their closure or use after BR.

Edited by 18B

• 3 weeks later...

I can't believe someone actually paid that much!

Should now be available at your local WH Smiths. I obtained a copy this afternoon, they had around 6 copies available.

This is a superb publication and great value for money.

Nice to see Blyth Cambois included.  Mostly BR Blue pics bringing back great memories of shed visits in the early  80s.

Edited by Alcanman
  • Like 1

Should now be available at your local WH Smiths. I obtained a copy this afternoon, they had around 6 copies available.

This is a superb publication and great value for money.

Nice to see Blyth Cambois included.  Mostly BR Blue pics bringing back great memories of shed visits in the early  08s.

Got mine today, thanks Mal

Yes great to see Blyth Cambois, I spent many hours there when I was young.

• Like 1

2 weeks since publication, still not available at WH Smiths large branches in Glasgow city centre (Argyle St and Sauchiehall St), nor at Glasgow Central station. So I've ordered online and given up with real shops - No wonder the High Street is dying.

Although I got mine direct on release I did note today that smiths in Meadowhall still only had issue 3 on sale.

Paul.

It's worth noting that issue 3 is "officially" still on sale, and there's some overlap with issue 4. At my local Smiths they have sold out of issue 4 after a couple of weeks, but as they'd restocked with issue 3 before, that is still on sale, giving the impression if you went in today that they were still only selling issue 3.  

• 2 months later...
On ‎17‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 21:19, birdseyecircus said:

Although I got mine direct on release I did note today that smiths in Meadowhall still only had issue 3 on sale.

Paul.

WHSmith will carry the current issue, No.5 (Feb 2019) as well as the previous issue (No.4) while ever they still have a stock of it.