Alsager railway assocation

Benjamin Brady

• RMweb Premium

Looking forward to the exhibition with Chebstone my small branch layout based in the South West with a mixture over the two days of Western/Southern steam and early green diesels.

Eltel

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Typical, 1/4 mile from the house and I can’t make it either day!

hang on a minute, this is next weekend, i was convinced it was this one just gone

i can make it after all on saturday morning, im doing the iport job on friday night then driving up to the caravan saturday morning and have to pass the front of legends to get to the main road, be rude not to do a left really (and its payday friday too!) 

• RMweb Gold

hang on a minute, this is next weekend, i was convinced it was this one just gone

i can make it after all on saturday morning, im doing the iport job on friday night then driving up to the caravan saturday morning and have to pass the front of legends to get to the main road, be rude not to do a left really (and its payday friday too!)

Oh bum, not going to make it after all, change of plan for the weekend (but a day off tomorrow which is a bonus!)

• RMweb Premium

Chebstone is all packed in the car ready for Alsager (Crewe) Exhibition

Looking forward to the weekend.

If you not been before, it is a great exhibition and now in a superb venue (Bently Motors)

Don’t think there is a factory seconds shop !

Eltel

• RMweb Premium

Thanks for great weekend to all the Alsager Railway Association team from the Stafford Railway Circle crew operating Chebstone

Colin, Peter & Terry

Eltel

Hello

On behalf of the exhibition team , I would like to thank all exhibitors for making it an enjoyable weekend and hope you all had a safe journey home  , also to all our visitors , because with out you there would be no show , so thank you , and I do hope you all enjoyed it , see you all next year .

Any feed back would be most welcome ,

Thank you one and all .