On Shed - Part 5, The Scottish Region, out Feb 1st 2019, cover pic added

18B

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/02/2019 at 20:11, Dan Griffin said:

Alex,

usual story, no copies in any WHSmiths in the Peterborough area.

Really is best to order direct. 

Because of the nature of the product, a bookazine most wh smiths only get such deliveries on a friday. So “should” be in this Friday. 

Edited by 18B
  • Thanks 1

Noticed on sale this morning in Matlock, 

they had eight copies last week, but only one damaged copy left now. If you can’t see it on the shelf in smiths etc, always worth asking if they’ll be getting any more In. 

8CAC2908-034B-4AC4-85FF-EA1325F5D439.jpeg

Edited by 18B

On ‎06‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 10:27, Alcanman said:

I can wait and  support my local WH Smiths, I'll check on Friday. They still have copies of parts 3 & 4 in stock

Still not in Blyth or Morpeth WH Smiths Mal, checked 9/2/19

Michael

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Peter Kazmierczak said:

Ordered a copy from the publisher early last week. No sign of said publication yet, though they've taken the ££ out of my account. 

I don't think they're the quickest at despatching things.....

I ordered mine on the 24th January.  No delivery yet, so perhaps the publisher is prioritising distribution to the trade rather than individuals?

Has anyone received a copy through the post?

Steve

• Friendly/supportive 1

10 minutes ago, 55020 said:

I ordered mine on the 24th January.  No delivery yet, so perhaps the publisher is prioritising distribution to the trade rather than individuals?

Has anyone received a copy through the post?

Steve

Hi Guys,

Similar story here...ordered and paid for a couple of weeks ago...no sign of it yet.

Agreed...poor show by the publisher.

Later,

Stu from EGDL

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, darrel said:

Not found one in Scotland yet. I've ordered a copy from the publisher

Me neither, not on the shelves at WHS in Paisley, Glasgow Argyle St or Glasgow Central station yesterday (although TBH I'm not sure any of the series has been sold at Central - Presumably WHS don't believe a major railway station is a good place to sell railway magazines ?)

I would order on-line but that doesn't seem to be working too well either !

• Agree 2

evening,

It appears there is a delay with sending out the issue to individual purchasers. The publication date however was only in February and it couldn't have been sent any earlier as it hadn't gone to the printers. 

Ordered from the publisher over a week ago and after publication date. still nothing.

The series of books is very very good, sadly let down very badly by Kelsey publishing.

They seem to prioritise double bagging old 'moving the goods' and filling shelves with them than the new publications. poor show really.

1 hour ago, Dan Griffin said:

Ordered from the publisher over a week ago and after publication date. still nothing.

The series of books is very very good, sadly let down very badly by Kelsey publishing.

They seem to prioritise double bagging old 'moving the goods' and filling shelves with them than the new publications. poor show really.

I am partly responsible for that; When I couldn't find On Shed 5 in WHS on Saturday I was instead seduced into buying a double pack of Moving the Goods 9 and 10. Sorry !

• Funny 2

• RMweb Premium

I ordered #5 (also preordered #6 & #7) last Tuesday night, no sign of #5 in the post yet but no surprise given the following  is mentioned in the confirmation email from Kelsey:

Please note, if you have ordered a magazine back issue, a book, or a bookazine, your order should be with you within 5-10 working days. If you’ve ordered any other product, including calendars, please allow up to 28 days for delivery.

‘So basically it should arrive sometime between tomorrow and next Tuesday. Not going to lose any sleep over it!

p.s I ordered  #3 & #4 direct previously and both occasions delivery was around the week mark.

Edited by Banger Blue

On 10/02/2019 at 13:05, caradoc said:

Me neither, not on the shelves at WHS in Paisley, Glasgow Argyle St or Glasgow Central station yesterday (although TBH I'm not sure any of the series has been sold at Central - Presumably WHS don't believe a major railway station is a good place to sell railway magazines ?)

I would order on-line but that doesn't seem to be working too well either !

On Shed 5 will be available at Model Rail Scotland (Glasgow SECC) next weekend for the DC Kits/DE Videos Stand. Look for the Legomanbiffo or REALTRACK Class 156 Flags on the Left Hand wall.     Charlie

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

All,

Just a quick update.

I contact Kelsey today and enquired about my order.

The lady on the phone was very polite and said that there had been a delay in the warehouse dispatch, which she apologised for, and said the bookazine should be with me with 5 days.

• Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 2