Stafford Exhibition 2019

ELTEL

Good Morning,

Well that's another board all done and dusted now for the show. Only one more to go now. As with Aller Junction there is plenty of time....... It's a good job I've a week off now. Mad dash to sort some of the stock items out for the show now and maybe try and make some improvements to a vintage Hornby 91 for an airing as 91019

Benjamin

post-11257-0-18231200-1547808578_thumb.jpg

post-11257-0-81751500-1547808596_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

• RMweb Premium

STAFFORD EXHIBITION UPDATE No 11

We have added a new trader, Ding Servo Mounts. This will be his farthest show north from his Surrey base so will be new to many of our visitors.

Eltel

• RMweb Premium

STAFFORD EXHIBITION UPDATE N0 12

LAYOUT CHANGE

MERTON AND VENTNOR WEST

Unfortunately owing to a broken leg (the owner's not the layout's) Ventnor West cannot attend the exhibition. However it was always intended that there would be another layout depicting St Lawrence station which could be added to the original two. This is presently under construction and is at the stage of scenic work being started. It will be coming to the exhibition as a work in progress so the size of the two will be as originally noted as 30ft. Therefore the exhibit will now be MERTON AND ST LAWRENCE.

ELTEL

• RMweb Premium

BB

Unlike the Crewe exhibition you won’t have to drive a bus all day

I’m sure I can have a word with our preservation bus company if you get the urge.

Eltel

• RMweb Premium

Loads of activity at the clubrooms last night with only 7 days to go to the next Stafford Railway Exhibition 2nd & 3rd February

Full deatails of all the Layouts, Traders and Exhibitors on our website www.staffordrailwaycircle.org.uk

Once again there are photographs of all the layouts at the exhibition (45)

This years themes being the Isle of White and the Woodhead route

DONT FORGET A free complimentary Preserved Bus service from the Railway Station on BOTH DAYS

PLUS This year more FREE CAR PARKING as there will not be a Antiques Fare in the adjacent building.

Must get on and finish the final bits & bobs of my Gn15 THE OLD WORKS layout making its first appearance following a major update.

All for now

Eltel

• Like 1

This year more FREE CAR PARKING as there will not be a Antiques Fare in the adjacent building.

That's good news!

The other good news is that the forecast for this week isn't too wet and it even looks dry and 5 degrees next weekend so hopefully the 4WD rescue squad won't be too busy - although I'm sure some complete tool will find a way!

• RMweb Gold

That's good news!

The other good news is that the forecast for this week isn't too wet and it even looks dry and 5 degrees next weekend so hopefully the 4WD rescue squad won't be too busy - although I'm sure some complete tool will find a way!

Which day are you going then ? ;)

Deepcar dismantled this afternoon, first outing since 2014.

Hope it behaves itself and doesn't look too dated with the DC kits class 76s.

I own a single Olivia's/Heljan one, in it's as bought state not usable I don't think due to the pantographs. I haven't taken it out of the box yet.

Edit, better get the locos cleaned and checked over

post-110-0-93135000-1548706375_thumb.jpg

Edited by great central
  • Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Ah, it's the dry snow that's forecast then?  :jester: 

• RMweb Premium

As RMWEB is going offline for maintenance just a reminder that this weekend is the Stafford Exhibition

Please make a note of our website address for updates while RMWEB is offline.

www.staffordrailwaycircle.org.uk

We will update our website with all the latest exhibition news and as we get nearer the weekend there will be updates of any weather issues.

At the prestent the Met Office is forecasting very cold dry weather after the yellow alert warning ⚠️ over the the next 36 hours

Eltel

• Thanks 1

On 1/28/2019 at 10:11 PM, ELTEL said:

As RMWEB is going offline for maintenance just a reminder that this weekend is the Stafford Exhibition

Please make a note of our website address for updates while RMWEB is offline.

www.staffordrailwaycircle.org.uk

We will update our website with all the latest exhibition news and as we get nearer the weekend there will be updates of any weather issues.

At the prestent the Met Office is forecasting very cold dry weather after the yellow alert warning ⚠️ over the the next 36 hours

Eltel

From what I can see all is good from a snow perspective in Staffs, is everything still OKfor this weekend