Cavalex Models All new RTR BBA wagon in 4mm scale

Grimleygrid

Hi Jake, these have still yet to go into final production at the factory so if you send us an email with your requirements we will add your order to the manufacturing schedule and generate you an invoice.

Regards

Cav

4 minutes ago, RBE said:

Hi Jake, these have still yet to go into final production at the factory so if you send us an email with your requirements we will add your order to the manufacturing schedule and generate you an invoice.

Regards

Cav

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt response.

I subsequently discovered that Rails are selling a pre-order of a three pack of the Railfreight ones so placed an order last night. However, please can I enquire as to what the individual cost is for the wagon direct from you ?

Jake

Edited by aureol40012

1 hour ago, aureol40012 said:

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt response.

I subsequently discovered that Rails are selling a pre-order of a three pack of the Railfreight ones so placed an order last night. However, please can I enquire as to what the individual cost is for the wagon direct from you ?

Jake

Rails are doing 3 pack A and 3 pack B. Preordered both. Along with one from Cavalex direct, that’s a nice 7 rake, all different numbers and details. Looking forward to them. 

• Agree 1

Just placed my pre order with Rails for BBA 3 packs A and B. Really looking forward to these. I built 3 Cambrian ones which are heavily reinforced with steel and aluminium underneath to weight and strengthen so I guess that having done that a RTR one would come along...

John

Alex Hi.  Quick thanks to you and your team for coming to Bury St Edmunds Model Railway Club 70th Anniversary Exhibition yesterday and taking time to present many of us with a close up of current pre production items and also discussing the very interesting plans for the future.  As you know I have some items on order and to discuss your objectives and plans with the positive commitment that you have for the future of the business is most gratifying.  I regard you positive attitude in coming to the populous as reassuring and your plans for the next few years likely to produce even more quality items.  Such interaction is well appreciated by those who discussed with matters with you and further orders, certainly from our Club Members will follow.  Perhaps some of the other more "recluse" manufacturers might well take a leaf out of your book and take the time to get close to the purchasing element and listen and they might generate the success I believe that you will have.  Well done and keep developing those ideas.

19 hours ago, Burtonoldbridgea said:

Alex Hi.  Quick thanks to you and your team for coming to Bury St Edmunds Model Railway Club 70th Anniversary Exhibition yesterday and taking time to present many of us with a close up of current pre production items and also discussing the very interesting plans for the future.  As you know I have some items on order and to discuss your objectives and plans with the positive commitment that you have for the future of the business is most gratifying.  I regard you positive attitude in coming to the populous as reassuring and your plans for the next few years likely to produce even more quality items.  Such interaction is well appreciated by those who discussed with matters with you and further orders, certainly from our Club Members will follow.  Perhaps some of the other more "recluse" manufacturers might well take a leaf out of your book and take the time to get close to the purchasing element and listen and they might generate the success I believe that you will have.  Well done and keep developing those ideas.

Good evening Chris, thank you to you and your team for inviting us to the Bury St Edmunds Model Railway Club 70th Anniversary Exhibition yesterday, we had a very enjoyable day.

Thank you also for your kind comments regarding Cavalex. Cav and I really appreciate your positive feedback and we are very pleased to hear that you like our current and future projects.

Hope to catch up soon.

Our thanks also to all those that dropped by to say hello yesterday and took the time to visit our stand.

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Philou said:

Hello Cavalex,

Will you be considering a re-run of your BBA/BLA wagons? I missed the first run :( and there seem to be none commercially available.

Cheers,

Philip

Try the Rails of Sheffield website. You can order them there. They have their own limited edition versions.

Pretty sure Trains4U will have some too once they are released.

Edited by BR Blue
  • Thanks 1

On 04/11/2019 at 09:28, Philou said:

Hello Cavalex,

Will you be considering a re-run of your BBA/BLA wagons? I missed the first run :( and there seem to be none commercially available.

Cheers,

Philip

I’m hoping they release an EWS version in the future :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Phil's sent over some snaps of the latest BBA EP samples that Alex had on the stand at Stevenage. I still can't get over the mesh floor when I hand my hands on them at Peterborough.

CavBBA1.jpg

CavBBA2.jpg

CavBBA3.jpg

• Like 14
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

Wow. You rarely see brake discs modelled by RTR manufacturers - and if they are they often come as a raised face with no bolt detail. Have we ever seen brake discs on the rear (inner) wheel face though?...

It looks absolutely stunning. Full credit to the lads.

The tension lock in the last pic looks like it’s had enough of Phil's photography though! :no:

Jack.

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Jack374 said:

The tension lock in the last pic looks like it’s had enough of Phil's photography though!

He tells me I'm the only one who breaks stuff. :wubclear:

• Funny 2