Seventies Spotting Days along the West Coast Main Line

Strathwood

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Any chance of a "seventies spotting days" title covering the TOPS green era ?

Sadly no, as the quality material is thin on the ground, to say the least. However, I am working on two more Seventies Diesel & Electric Days Remembered volumes which may have chapters on just what you are looking for. Meanwhile, we are bringing the Seventies Spotting Days series to a close with these two latest volumes which will start to go out from tomorrow. With just 500 copies available, around 240 have already been pre-sold which is pleasing from our perspective.

I have also been doing a lot of work to run the Sixties Diesel & Electric Days Remembered series onwards with some superb fresh material in the bag to take us to volume X, so volumes VI & VII will be forthcoming early in 2019.

Kevin

Edited by Strathwood

• 2 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

Sadly no, as the quality material is thin on the ground, to say the least. However, I am working on two more Seventies Diesel & Electric Days Remembered volumes which may have chapters on just what you are looking for. Meanwhile, we are bringing the Seventies Spotting Days series to a close with these two latest volumes which will start to go out from tomorrow. With just 500 copies available, around 240 have already been pre-sold which is pleasing from our perspective.

I have also been doing a lot of work to run the Sixties Diesel & Electric Days Remembered series onwards with some superb fresh material in the bag to take us to volume X, so volumes VI & VII will be forthcoming early in 2019.

Kevin

Less than ninety copies left if you want one.

• 3 weeks later...