Printed Track and Points

44 minutes ago, Trog said:

PR402 or PR304?

On second thoughts if it is going in a V baseplate it should not be a PR304.

It's supposed to be 402 although it's in the fully relaxed state. The rail foot side needs to be elevated a bit to represent the working state.

But you missed my mistake. I realized today the stop (if that's what it's called) was missing :D

Here it is now:

1194498151_Screenshot(24).png.d113d063fc8857c5791191d9f91782bb.png

Cheers,

Andy

Seem to be missing on these ones too.

PR401a clips you can tell them from the PR401 because the end of the bar is pinched slightly at the end which you can see and there is also a flat where the clip rests on the rail or nylon.

The baseplates on the second rail look to be two leveled a way of getting different cant on two tracks sharing the same crossing timber.

V Baseplates.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

Thanks for the pic. I think I have it wrong!

There should be two end stops with a gap in the middle rather than one in the center. The stops are aligned with the inside end of the clip holes. There's an example visible on the left side of the nearest baseplate on the left. (It looks as if that baseplate is chipped or broken at the screw.)

They are a bit hard to see but it looks as if there are stops on the holes at the second rail too. As far as I can determine there are stops on all Pandrol baseplates (someone will now prove me wrong :)).  Some baseplates, PAN11 for example, do have a single raised stop between the clip holes but they are narrower baseplates for sleepers.

Cheers,

Andy