Leamington & Warwick MRS - 2/3 March 2019 - 44th Annual Model Railway Exhibition

LWMRSNews

Things are moving steadily forward towards our next event.

Layouts covering the 4mm Scale are include:

Bishops Quay  OO

Market Bosworth P4

Sheep Pasture P4

Shelvington and Rydes Hill P4

Market Bosworth is making its first appearance at an exhibition.

Very much a "work in progress" layout but will offer an extensive sequence of operation.

I am looking forward to bringing Sheep Pasture to the exhibition.

It is likely that this will be the last exhibition outing for Sheep Pasture as I am heavily involved with my current project Bristol Barrow Road. If anyone is interested in ownership of this layout please feel free to contact me via this website or at the show.

post-6970-0-36754200-1546900654_thumb.jpg

post-6970-0-16415400-1546900698_thumb.jpg

post-6970-0-89054900-1546900747_thumb.jpg

post-6970-0-42481100-1546900788_thumb.jpg

All photos courtesy of Model Rail.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

3 weeks to setup day.

Keeping a watchful eye on the weather after last years disappointment.

There will be a shuttle bus from the station as usual.

Following the exhibition we will hold an open day at the club rooms on Saturday 16th March from 11am to 4pm.

Details will be available from the club stand at the exhibition or on our website at https://www.lwmrs.co.uk/index.php/introduction

Latest Update: The layout, trader, and society lists on the club website havew now been updated with location, and stand number. Time to start planning your visit.

We hope to have the show guide available to download soon, once the final proofs have been signed off.

As a reminder, we've expanded onto the second floor balcony this year, which was yused in 2017 for the MERG anniversary meeting. Up there we are concentrating larger scvale railways. Access is by the smae lift as to the first floor balcony and the library, or by the stairrcases.

Edited by LWMRSNews

Thankyou to Fluff for posting this notice.

Just beat me too it.

For those who may not know it is Klinkerhofen that has suffered a problem.

We will also post a notice at the entrance to the exhibition about the change of layout as we have a downloadable guide on our website showing Klinkerhofen.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Joining Phil in Micro layout room is Caroline Castle which was due to debut last year but the real snow trumped my winter theme.

AEDC9886-D4A7-41B5-BB2A-DF834F4F99EE.jpeg

Jeremy 

Edited by jcmjcm
Spelling
  • Like 1

Thanks to everyone who attended the exhibition this weekend, whether you were part of the paying public, or the exhibitors, layouts, traders, visiting societies, volunteers, or involved in any way.

It was a very enjoyable weekend, with excellent layouts to inspect. The society’s email and social media have been busy today, with positive messages from all kinds of attendees.

we look forward to inviting you back to our exhibition in 2020, which will be on 7th-8th March - our now-customary first full weekend in March.

Thank-you all again.

Edited by LWMRSNews
  • Like 1