Kings Cross Station

Hilux5972

• RMweb Premium

Hi all

Looking for a little help here. I’m considering a full scale OO Gauge model of the station and only know a couple of the dimensions. I know the height of the clock tower is 34m and the total length is 245m, but nothing else. Is anyone else able to supply measurements of the brick facade please, namely width and height of the brick up to the base of the clock tower.

Cheers

• RMweb Gold

All the dimensions you need are online somewhere, so a bit of searching should turn up the relative sites, even I've got a full set (that I will never use) somewhere due to my proximity to one of the many builders of Kings Cross.

Someone on this very forum has done a set of drawings of the hostel buildings.

Mike.

• 2 weeks later...

Obviously wasn’t looking at the right thing lol

I am finding this to be more and more frustrating with internet searches. Unless you enter the precise search term, you can spend hours going around in circles. 

And you are stuffed if part of your search criteria happen to be a book, film, or famous artist; because the first million returns will suddenly be of no use to you whatsoever. 

Maybe they should divide search engines into categories?

I am finding this to be more and more frustrating with internet searches. Unless you enter the precise search term, you can spend hours going around in circles. 

And you are stuffed if part of your search criteria happen to be a book, film, or famous artist; because the first million returns will suddenly be of no use to you whatsoever. 

Maybe they should divide search engines into categories?

I sometimes find using a different search engine to Google yields results - Try DuckDuckGo Bing or Yahoo. A useful list here

https://searchenginewatch.com/2018/05/21/no-need-for-google-12-alternative-search-engines-in-2018/

Also

https://www.searchenginejournal.com/alternative-search-engines/271409/

Brit15

Edited by APOLLO