Eurospoor 2018

Redkiterail

as per eurspoor website

There will be no Eurospoor in 2019. The next event after 2018 will take place in November 2020. The exact date will be announced in april 2019.

would people like all pictures on gallery up load to this topic

Edited by Redkiterail

Picture 2 looks remarkably like Jöhstadt on the Preßnitztalbahn. Can’t quite read the station name.

the layout was De Bimmelbahner (D)

"De Bimmelbahner" are the builders of a huge Sachsische modulair railway with a length of at least 25 meters. The single-track winds through a romantic model landscape with several stops. The route runs over small streams, through forests and along half-timbered houses. The rolling material on the track and the motifs used make it clear that the builders focused on the DDR and Epoch III (1949-1970). In that period steam was still being driven. An eye-catcher is the bridge across the valley, which is entirely self-built. But many other lovingly designed details also show the high quality of this Hoe (1:87) narrow gauge railway.

• Like 1

Hello mate,

Thanks so much for sharing all the wonderful pictures, I appreciate it!

I so wish I could have made it, the Dutch really know how to put on a show, eh? (and the Europeans really know how to build an impressive layout!).

part 2

P1100132.JPGattachicon.gif

WOW!

This layout appears to use something like two full Trix Dammtor kits to create such a massive station - very impressive indeed.

• RMweb Gold

Thanks for these pics. You've enabled me to see ,in detail, some very good modelling that, as an exhibitor, I didn't get much chance to see.

I was on the Midford layout, stood out a mile as English!

Had that Midford layout been exhibited in the Netherlands before? I had a recollection I might have seen it.