Broadstairs show Nov 17th and 18th

Southernfrance

The award-winning N Gauge layout "James Street" will be one of the layouts appearing at the Broadstairs show this coming weekend. Any RMweb members attending are more than welcome (as always) to come and have a chat!

• Broadstairs Model Railway Exhibition
  • Sat 17th November 2018 - Sun 18th November 2018
  • St Georges School, Westwood Road, Broadstairs, Kent CT10 2LH
  • OPENING TIMES:  SAT 10am-5pm, SUN 10am-4pm
    ADMISSION:  Adults £4.50  Concessions £4.00      
    The Isle of Thanet Railway Society present the Broadstairs Model Railway Exhibition 2018. This take place on the weekend of November 17th/18th 2018 with more than 18 layouts and 12+ traders taking part. The show will be in a large Sports Hall at St. Georges School, Broadstairs, Kent CT10 2LH. Free parking will be available and the is hot food available.

CT10 2LH

• Like 1

Some film I took on the Saturday. Great show, quality layouts, massive thanks to Stu for allowing me to play on Portwey, whilst he popped off for 'ten minutes'!  :onthequiet:

Stu ... 10 minutes ... yeah, right ;)

Some film I took on the Saturday. Great show, quality layouts, massive thanks to Stu for allowing me to play on Portwey, whilst he popped off for 'ten minutes'!  :onthequiet:

Enjoy the footage,,,

Thanks for the video, I like the 'extended highlights' of Portwey, one of my faves.

Steve.

• Like 1