The Eastern Region in the 1970s and 1980s

acg5324

• RMweb Premium

The Eastern Region book, my third, has been proof read and returned....here is the proposed cover. The synopsis on the rear cover is for the WR book. That has been pointed out to the publishers!

I've also asked them to re -crop the photo at Retford so that the class 31 hasn't been chopped off.

gallery_681_3476_17634.jpeg

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Hi Andy,

I just made a pre order payment for this book. Looking forward to getting a copy in March

Cheers

Thank you, just a few more to sell.... :)

We are doing a revision of the cover after some constructive comments, No Deltic.....that’s being corrected.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • RMweb Premium

I will be doing a bit of a book signing at the Sutton Locomotive Works stand at the York show on Sunday.

https://m.facebook.com/suttonslocoworks/

At other times I will be manning the Monk Bar Models stand at the exhibition.

There will be another book signing during May in the NRM Great Hall....details to follow.

I’m pleased with the photo reproduction on this book, the Midland Region one has just gone back after proof reading and I’ll post a copy of the cover and details separately.

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

On Saturday the 18th I’ll be doing a book signing in the NRM 1100-1500 in the Great Hall. Hopefully all three current books the  SR, WR and ER will be available.

Please come along a say hello,