SWAG Autumn Curry Evening

Captain Kernow

• RMweb Gold

Good evening, Gentle Readers.

I'm pleased to announce that the SWAG Social Committee is holding another curry evening in Newton Abbot on the evening of Friday 23rd November next.

The venue is once again 'Naz' - http://www.nazindiancuisine.co.uk/ - and we are gathering there at 6.30 pm.

'Naz' is a mere 5 minutes or so walk from Newton Abbot station. It is also, no doubt, not far from a Corporation bus stop and I dare say that any taxi driver could be persuaded to drop one close by. Those arriving by canal may attempt the Stover Canal, although some lack of water might hamper progress. Those arriving by sea may sail up the Teign Estuary, subject to tidal conditions, possibly as far as the railway bridge or nearby and hail a sedan chair from there.

Anyone rich enough to arrive via their own personal helicopter will be cordially invited to pick up the entire bill.

Would anyone who would like to come along kindly send me a PM and I will add your names to the list.

I look forward to seeing you there!

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

I would have liked to attend but unfortunate choice of date I will like possibly some others be traveling to brum for warley.

Perhaps a better date might be chosen next time.

Dave

Yes, sorry about that, but it's a busy time and was just about the only Friday night left!

A splendid repast was had by all last night. the restaurant in Newton Abbot is very well appointed with superb staff and food to match.

The Captain enjoying his free toy! 

attachicon.gif20181123_211302.jpg

Which one is the Captain ?

Arge B. Argee

Edited by bgman