British outline lococmotive

And a photo that looks like an old rusty pipe white washed in my basement!

We know its a loco now but what preserved examples do we know that resemble a white washed old rusty pipe?

Facebook

Edited by Axlebox

• RMweb Gold

Hi guys,

For all you non-facebookers, here is the image. 

post-7114-0-96152200-1542319124.jpg

We would love to tell you more, but our lovely Mayo mammy has had different ideas and we're not brave enough to cross her....

post-7114-0-14343700-1542319340.jpg

I will however provide the following info as per Facebook

"We're preparing for the upcoming Warley National Model Railway Exhibition 2018 at the NEC next weekend where we will be announcing our first British outline locomotive in 4mm scale! We will have a 3D print on display as well as full spec and details. We're really excited about the project and we're also sure it'll raise a few eyebrows! What could it be?"

We look forward to seeing you at Warley stand no B31A! 

Cheers,

Fran

Edited by 071
  • Like 5

Did the Vikings have one? At first I thought it was eleven days until Warley, but it is only none days until Warley, maybe only 8 survive. Double Dutch clues for sure and the war? Did some see a war?

P.S will liveries be announced too?

Edited by JSpencer

Hi guys,

For all you non-facebookers, here is the image. 

attachicon.gifAccura Loco teaser.jpg

We would love to tell you more, but our lovely Mayo mammy has had different ideas and we're not brave enough to cross her....

attachicon.gifMrs Doyle.jpg

I will however provide the following info as per Facebook

"We're preparing for the upcoming }]"%2C"has_source"%3Atrue}&source=3&source_newsfeed_story_type=regular&action_history=[{"surface"%3A"newsfeed"%2C"mechanism"%3A"feed_story"%2C"extra_data"%3A[]}]&has_source=1&__tn__=K-R&eid=ARDTxtNigjo9MWa36dxft_YR-v0SStcprDYjp4gRnNQoyQjK-IUB5ES0tcK13CRV3A5DhrF1Cj3pAHN9&fref=mentions&__xts__[0]=68.ARBcGJC1dpzBlyoNk1fJjSfCr4yRxRObd2Mq2hh4rvBJ4Q1Z_SQ68x5rJOqR2eIKOrTbZ9SpYzB3GAC_cI-RZBZq4pPFoL7puS62Y1eIGaV9L-50XBExSxSI1WGcAKSbf-WYqMsieoWe2sm-RlWuTIz3cyWPl4m3pdfk3s0x3MAp6Ym1D0PwXKBV6DyLexReAixCmz8-abKyzAh97GBsv4_jRLi_FdoDkiJL5O4v-0kJmaT5UyEjRVWntQFe7c58AUuzbryxoDLedvjFE26DYOf39Hn4b9V7HFY-KLmO7rJ6KqGEaBMuBl8xZ6Z7XJ5a9xAj8lReWCUWw571wucqd2E]Warley National Model Railway Exhibition 2018 at the NEC next weekend where we will be announcing our first British outline locomotive in 4mm scale! We will have a 3D print on display as well as full spec and details. We're really excited about the project and we're also sure it'll raise a few eyebrows! What could it be?"

We look forward to seeing you at Warley stand no B31A! 

Cheers,

Fran

Aaaaaah go on

Aaaaaah go on

Sure we'll have a lovely cup of tea after the announcement on Saturday, really looking forward to next weekend now, early queuing up as I'm only there for one day. I'll have put tracking on my  mobile so the missus can find me everytime I disappear.

I have a cunning plan, she'll be carrying the ruck sack for any purchases.

Your spending will be seriously controlled! The only option left now is to pre order Accurascale products during your brief moments of escape. Contact Fran now to arrange to have the forms pre-filled as much as possible. Just a signature and few boxes to tick required. Give Fran your location details too so he gets a 10 second warning that you are arriving to prepare the pen and pad. And maybe your wife location details so he can hide it quickly.

A white painted handrail means hopefully a diesel/electric to the same standard as the wagons.

I imagine Lugers being primed in RTR boardrooms, or even Rosa Klebb bringing in the tea!

Mike.

D0260, Lion, but that's already been done by Heljan. That has white painted everything!  :jester:

• Like 2

Is it a pipe, or a several times painted white handrail ?

Well prior to announcing the Irish A class, IRM posted a heavily pixelated picture as a teaser to the announcement that had nothing To do at all with the Loco, a teaser to keep us on our toes.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Well prior to announcing the Irish A class, IRM posted a heavily pixelated picture as a teaser to the announcement that had nothing To do at all with the Loco, a teaser to keep us on our toes.

I have noticed that since being out-thunk on the Cemflo, the guys are playing a lot tighter game of poker these days!

Mike.

• RMweb Gold

At the model club presentation in London, there was a diesel in the PowerPoint very unpixelated, but the disinformation discussed two other classes as well, so we were left guessing. Edited by adb968008

At the model club presentation in London, there was a diesel in the PowerPoint very unpixelated, but the disinformation discussed two other classes as well, so we were left guessing.

Was also there for the London night and Frans presentation. His desktop picture was indeed the A class announced by IRM and due next year. I remember at the time thinking of taking a picture, but decided against adding to the rumor mill.