Quainton road Station building'

That's a lovely looking building.  Good to watch it come together through the photos.

As I scrolled down through the images I was thinking "that canopy looks a bit stark and bright white," but then the last one comes along and suddenly it stops looking like a model altogether; fantastic work!

Cheers

Phil

What period is it going to be set in?

Hi Phil,

wasn't sure, I think it was Great Central Period but no idea of the year, I also built 'Rothley' complete with Bridge, I was never happy with the photos of this model of Quainton rd as it appeared to show up too much white in the mortar colouring were as in the model it was a grey colour but that's photos for you  :-).

Peter

That's a lovely looking building.  Good to watch it come together through the photos.

As I scrolled down through the images I was thinking "that canopy looks a bit stark and bright white," but then the last one comes along and suddenly it stops looking like a model altogether; fantastic work!

Cheers

Phil

Cheers

Phil

Hi  Phil

thanks for your appreciation, very kind,

Peter

It looks rather nice.

Hi David, cheers, much appreciated.

Peter.

• Like 1

• 5 years later...