If you're new to the forum this is an ideal place to introduce yourself.

Hello again!

JackB95

G'afternoon all,

I'm Jack and have decided to return to RMweb after a spell of being absent for a number of years.

I currently live in York and have done since March this year, although I'm originally from North Wales. I've been in the hobby since late 2007 where I received one of Hornby's first DCC starter sets. Since then, I have built and dismantled various layouts of various sizes, including 'Edinburgh Junction' (which was featured on the old RMweb forums), 'Basford Parkway' and a couple of small exhibition layouts. Unfortunately these have all been dismantled or sold on as I moved into a small 1 bed flat when I relocated from Manchester. However, I am now a homeowner and luckily have a decent loft space which will get boarded out and turned into the train room at some point. I model modern image 00 gauge and am currently just buying stock here and there ready for when I actually lay some track. I'm also the brains behind ModelSigns4U of which I am aware a number of RMwebbers have used before.

I'm currently a glorified tail light/flag waver/conductor/guard or whatever you call me based out of York station and have been on the railways since January 2015. It's certainly provided me with lots of inspiration for my next build... 

Looking forward to relearning myself around these forums and meeting old and new friends along the way. Feel free to drop me a message or say hello on here :)

Cheerio for now!