RMWeb very slow loading pages

I was worried it was my broadband speed up here in the Far North, site loading very slow, avatars blank, and images missing from posts, but now I understand the site is having some work done! Looking forward to catching up with everyone’s projects!

Marlyn

Edited by Marly51
  • Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Its been OK for the last couple of days. I hope thats permanent and not just because its a public holiday in the US (Thanksgiving).

Only 'cos I've had to revert to earlier settings. Still needs sorting but I've had my fill of it this week and I don't want it broken for the weekend.

• RMweb Gold

Bad here too tonight. I first noticed it in the late afternoon. As mentioned some buttons were missing - they are now back. But it’s taking so long to load a page. I’m currently on my iPad with iOS 12.1, using Firefox. And I’m also having trouble getting the images to load.

• RMweb Gold

I've had picture problems and the pages load "differently", now, for several days.

They quickly show the top line (and the BR blue screen) quickly enough but then it's ages before anything else to appearhappens.

About %60 of the time* there is no problem though.

Kev.

(* 52.39 percent of all satistics are made up...)

• Like 1

I've similar issues with pages loading slowly on Safari using iOS and Mac OS.

Similar issues since yesterday, slow to log in, thread images take a lot longer to load and logging out is very slow sadly.

G

Hi Andy

Got issues with loading pictures, iMac 27 5k, 24gb Ram, all upto date. 
Some of the threads are still not loading pictures.
Have tried with Safari v12. Firefox v63, Chrome v70 (all latest versions) and still pictures load slowly or not at all, Ive tried refreshing pages, but the issues is still there

Download speeds inaccessible of 50mb, and upload speed inaccessible of 30mb. 

Not sure what next to do, any answers.

Kind regards Jeff

• Like 1