Warley 2018 RMwebbbers meet up

Clive Mortimore

• RMweb Premium

Hi Guys

Over the past few years we haven't had a RMweb members met at Warely. Shall we this year. :dontknow:

Can I suggest in front of Friday Bridge stand E01. 2.00pm on Saturday and 1.30pm on Sunday. :good:

That will mean Dave's layout looks busy at least twice over the weekend. :mosking:

• Like 4

Clive, we have had meets-up at Warley in recent years.  They were in 'Spoons upstairs and attendance was disappointing to say the least.  Perhaps going out of the hall and up a flight of stairs was a step too far.  I welcome your initiative and despite what I said the other day will do my best to show my face on Sunday.

Chris 

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

I will be at Warley demonstrating. Chance of attending either get together..nil. it's lunch time so I can attend the get together, have lunch or demo.. my invite is demonstrating so guess what....

Enjoy the get together!

Baz

Unlikely to get there as Hawthorn Dene will take the biggest proportion of the weekend, plus I want to look at some layouts.

I've got RMWeb on my badge at Hawthorn Dene (as has Mr Simon if I can browbeat him into wearing it).  Come and have a chat on stand C31.  We will have an AtsoCad V1 running and I'm hoping for something special as well.

Les

Hi Clive, of our lot only Andy will be at the show on Saturday I believe, as he's not on here we won't crowd you out.

An attempt by John Doyland to do group train ticketing floundered when it was discovered that the GEML was shut between Witham and Shenfield with replacement buses.

I see there is a bus there this weekend. Just a thought, when you are bored of operating how about building a bridge under it?

Jim

Unlikely to get there as Hawthorn Dene will take the biggest proportion of the weekend, plus I want to look at some layouts.

I've got RMWeb on my badge at Hawthorn Dene (as has Mr Simon if I can browbeat him into wearing it).  Come and have a chat on stand C31.  We will have an AtsoCad V1 running and I'm hoping for something special as well.

Les

Unfortunately I missed the official meet-up due to being busy chatting to a colleague over lunch, but it was nice to put a face to the name today Les :)