KRModels announce a GT3 Model

micklner

• RMweb Premium
10 minutes ago, adb968008 said:

because its non of our business.

I dont ask Tescos to tell me who their delivery drivers are

We get updates for when our ASDA deliveries are coming........and because we have paid for the groceries it is our business ;)

• Agree 2

• RMweb Gold
32 minutes ago, boxbrownie said:

We get updates for when our ASDA deliveries are coming........and because we have paid for the groceries it is our business ;)

Paid for is irelevent. Nothing is free, everything you buy is paid for.

but you didnt buy it from the factory in China.

Your contract isnt with Maersk, OOCL etc.

You bought in advance from a retailer, thats your only interest in this. I didn't recall seeing a choice of courier when I bought it, and until it is signed for by me, the onus is on the retailer to deliver at their choice, its their risk, not mine.

Which means you could reasonably expect, but not insist, on a tracking number at time of despatch from the retailer, but not much more.

“paid” “worth” and “value” are misplaced words when it comes to money.. money is a transaction of risk vs reward. Your perception of risk, raises or lowers the price and inturn affects your perception of reward.

We might have paid upfront, but the all the risk of the whole project is all on KR until I sign for mine, and you yours etc.  We are not risk sharing partners, we don't own the project, we are customers. Our risk is our choice on when to part with cash thats all.

So maybe expectations need adjustment, If paying in advance is such a concern, then maybe consider whether this is the right purchasing model for you... if the risk is too great you need superfluous information on events that you have no influence over, to make you feel reassured, perhaps buying after delivery from someone more comfortable with that risk maybe better.

Edited by adb968008
  • Like 1
  • Agree 3
  • Round of applause 3
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Gold
7 minutes ago, cctransuk said:

Should have gone to Asda - they e-mail the name of the driver to you!

John Isherwood.

Do you check his birth certificate to confirm he’s not been substituted along with your vegetables ?

:)

Edited by adb968008
  • Funny 5

Just now, adb968008 said:

Do you check his birth certificate to confirm he’s not been substituted along with your vegetables ?

We have, in fact, had a substituted driver who didn't answer to the name given in the e-mail - we didn't send him back for a refund, though!

John Isherwood.

• Like 3
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Gold
6 minutes ago, cctransuk said:

We have, in fact, had a substituted driver who didn't answer to the name given in the e-mail - we didn't send him back for a refund, though!

John Isherwood.

Now I never did check that in the GT3 t&c’s...

Was there anything about if your first choice isn't available that I would be willing to accept a substitute ?

:o

• RMweb Premium
28 minutes ago, adb968008 said:

Do you check his birth certificate to confirm he’s not been substituted along with your vegetables ?

I’ll let our ASDA driver know you thought he could be substituted for a vegetable......he is a big lad! :lol:

• Funny 3

• RMweb Gold
On 04/03/2021 at 14:05, col.stephens said:

London Gateway?  As a London resident of seventy years, I have never heard of it.  Is that something akin to 'London Gatwick', you know, nowhere near London?  Or London Stanstead?  Bloody long walk to London!  

Terry

It's on the M1, not sure how a ship will reach it though...

https://www.welcomebreak.co.uk/locations/london-gateway/

• Funny 2

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, KR Models said:

Just thought that you would like to know that our shipment has arrived in port, just waiting for customs to clear it now.  No, we don't know the name of the HMRC customs officer who will sign off on the shipment.

Keith

Sorry not good enough I also want the registration plate of the lorry dropping it off!

• Funny 5

• RMweb Gold
5 hours ago, KR Models said:

Just thought that you would like to know that our shipment has arrived in port, just waiting for customs to clear it now.  No, we don't know the name of the HMRC customs officer who will sign off on the shipment.

Keith

More importantly, what colour is the container they arrived in ?

if its a Ghastly Pink “ONE” container, I want out...

ONE

but not before a livery debate about the container.

Edited by adb968008
  • Funny 5

17 minutes ago, Willie Whizz said:

Ever think that giving out too much information about shipments of comparatively valuable items might also be a security risk?

As Hinge and Bracket used to say: “Patience is a virtue as well as an operetta”. 

We have tried, but there are a few on here that STILL think we are DJ Models out to rip off our customers.  They want to know everything.  

• Friendly/supportive 12

4 hours ago, KR Models said:

We have tried, but there are a few on here that STILL think we are DJ Models out to rip off our customers.  They want to know everything.  

Or.... They're just another group of "Wanna be Sherlocks" with nothing to do in their spare time but question everything. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1