KRModels announce a GT3 Model

micklner

7 hours ago, D9001 said:

Tis Called Enterprise kid.  I sold a loco for €350 recently, Cost me €120, You cant get them anywhere so price is driven up.  Some lad offered me €250.00 by Email before the bidding ended. I turned it down.

What would you of done sold it at the lower price?

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

• RMweb Gold
25 minutes ago, Georgeconna said:

Tis Called Enterprise kid.  I sold a loco for €350 recently, Cost me €120, You cant get them anywhere so price is driven up.  Some lad offered me €250.00 by Email before the bidding ended. I turned it down.

What would you of done sold it at the lower price?

It is quite hypocritical..

More GT3’s could have been sold, but many hung back in fear, now its arrived those who held back now expect it to be gifted to them and vent anger when it isnt.

i’ll save my sympathy for those who paid but haven't yet recieved it, that could be worryingly frustrating... @JCLdid you have any luck ?

Edited by adb968008
  • Like 1
  • Agree 3

9 hours ago, D9001 said:

Give me strength !!

Ever since the day when two neanderthals swapped a bone for a rock, there has been something called supply and demand.

If you choose not to purchase when supply is good, you pay the price when supply is virtually non-existent.

If that is being moral-free, we're better off without morals.

Get real, please!

John Isherwood.

Edited by cctransuk
  • Like 3
  • Agree 4
  • Round of applause 1

Email that went out today has said that replacement bogie will be shipped out to people who ordered the first batch within the coming weeks cos of the reported issues - I'm guessing this means when the second run is produced - which I ordered - it will just come with that from the start which is fair enough, a manufacturer who listens, hooray!
Also listed is the new BR Blue hypothetical version which i *really* want, although it doesnt list a date until they will be available until, so I'm guessing its just going to take as many as they get and make as many as get ordered? But it would be nice to know the time limit on it so I know how long have until I have to place an order, as I have limited free funds so dont want them to sell out before I can order one in like, a month or two, eep :/ 

• Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
42 minutes ago, 69843 said:

What to me was concerning, as a purchaser of the model and someone who has patiently waited and waited, was this item in the email:

I assume that you have raised this with the Original Equipment Manufacturer?

• RMweb Premium

I saw that email at 4:20 this morning in NZ when the cat woke me. I emailed to say I’d not received mine yet, got a reply within  5 minutes that it was on its way….  

Roger 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, truffy said:

Hmmm, it appears that those of us who don’t do F*c*book are non persons. I still haven’t had a reply to my email. Although I guess it was only sent yesterday. :rolleyes:

Keep sending it and you'll get a reply soon enough.

I sent an email asking where my sound chip is, no reply after a week so sent another reply to the conversation saying almost the same thing and had a reply within 20 minutes. 

42 minutes ago, truffy said:

Hmmm, it appears that those of us who don’t do F*c*book are non persons. I still haven’t had a reply to my email. Although I guess it was only sent yesterday. :rolleyes:

I have found Facebook good for getting in contact with companies. I have had several issues resolved quickly in the last few weeks. Better than hanging on the phone while they look up things.

Even a reply from PECO in less than 15 minutes.
I have joined quite a few sensible groups of various interests, and have a very small group of friends on my news feed.
I ignore friend requests from strangers and even people I know who I don't really share an interest with. 
There is no need to put any personal information, you can just make it up.

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, Free At Last said:

There is no need to put any personal information, you can just make it up.

Cos if you don't, someone else will.

;-)

16 hours ago, Free At Last said:

I have found Facebook good for getting in contact with companies. I have had several issues resolved quickly in the last few weeks.

Unfortunately, there's not enough room under my snug-fitting tinfoil hat to fit a F*c*book account. So I just don't bother with companies that only work through that medium.

That said, I have had a reply to my email query. Apparently there was a problem with some decoders, which has delayed shipping.

I am no longer a nonperson. I don't think that the journey back is going to be as straightforward for Joss Whedon though.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

• RMweb Gold
On 30/04/2021 at 16:39, truffy said:

Nothing changes.

in the early 2000’s I had a business trip to Manila, Internet wasn’t very strong in those parts, I had to telephone a booking.

The hotel made my reservation, and car to meet my flight.. somehow between being asked who I was travelling with, and my reservation name got confused...

I received a confirmed booking and at the airport sure enough the driver was standing outside baggage hall with a white sign bearing the name of my reservation.. ”Mr Nobody”.

Strange place Manila, went out one night and nearly got run over by a wardrobe on a busy main road ... it would have been my epitaph just Imagine.... “Nobody got hurt” .. and what’s worse no one would believe me either!

Edited by adb968008
  • Funny 9

7 hours ago, stewartingram said:

Had an email notifying me of the final payment taken on my 2nd run GT3 over the weekend.

Still haven't received the loco though........:jester:

Stewart

Paid in full for the first run when ordered but still waiting here too...

Edited by 97403_Ixion
Emphasised the 1st run, not 2nd...
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1