KRModels announce a GT3 Model

micklner

5 hours ago, 96701 said:

November 2019 is when I ordered mine. I'm hoping for an email soon unless KR Models are doing them in reverse alphabetical order.

I was right on the cutoff (30/11/19) and I'm yet to get mine, but another mate down here who ordered earlier got his overnight. So I'd say they're just working through the list.

If worse comes to worse, start googling pitchfork suppliers :jester:

• Funny 1

• RMweb Gold

Just clicked the link, and according to Royal Mail, its less than 1 mile from my home, and out for delivery between 9.37 and 11.37.

The delivery guys name is Joe, he only wears shorts, even in winter, he comes in a red ford van, with Royal Mail on the side, it is always parked 54m from my home, facing west, to enable a quick getaway. Favourite sandwich is ham, Joe likes bbqs on a weekend, we share the same butcher. Joe is a slot car racing fan (scx, scalextric ets) and knows nothing of repairs, so I help out, and most surprising of all... he delivers to my neighbours too... 

Great tracking service.

Edited by adb968008
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, 96701 said:

November 2019 is when I ordered mine. I'm hoping for an email soon unless KR Models are doing them in reverse alphabetical order.

We're just working our way through the orders.  Don't worry, we have plenty to ship out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold

Arrived and looks / sounds terrific.

Thanks Keith and Michael for enabling us to get this iconic loco onto our layouts.

David

DSC05624.JPG.84e8fd355c2b7142ab6034fcf61ee8c2.JPG

Edited by zr2498
  • Like 16