Looking forward to Warley

rapidotrains

Hi all,

Bill, Gareth and I are all in the UK, but we're all in different cities! I think Gareth is in a swamp near Norfolk, Bill is still standing at the station at Bridgnorth wondering why no train has showed up all day, and I am in a very tiny hotel room at Heathrow. I can go from the bed to the desk to the bathroom without touching the carpet.

Bill and Gareth (and Terry and some more friends) will be at the Rapido stand all weekend. I will be in the stand occasionally on Sunday, in between various meetings. We've got a really tall stand this year so you should be able to find us.

I hope to see some of you there!

Best regards,

Jason

• Like 8

Hi all,

Bill, Gareth and I are all in the UK, but we're all in different cities! I think Gareth is in a swamp near Norfolk, Bill is still standing at the station at Bridgnorth wondering why no train has showed up all day, and I am in a very tiny hotel room at Heathrow. I can go from the bed to the desk to the bathroom without touching the carpet.

Bill and Gareth (and Terry and some more friends) will be at the Rapido stand all weekend. I will be in the stand occasionally on Sunday, in between various meetings. We've got a really tall stand this year so you should be able to find us.

I hope to see some of you there!

Best regards,

Jason

Hi Jason,

Hope you have a Good exhibition at Warley with your "Mobile exhibition stand"

Just wondering ???

Have you managed to bring any of the New Realtrack 156's into the country with you ???

Look forward to seeing you again at the show.