Where's the pictures?

• RMweb Gold

I cannot seem to view photo attachments on the site, and have not been able to for the last 2 days.  There is a blank space where they should be, and clicking on it leads to a loading bar being visible at the top of the browser page, but it doesn't go anywhere no matter how long I leave it.

Photo content is fine on other sites, and on my phone.  Equipment is a Mac Mini running through a Toshiba TV as a monitor; operating system is up to date (High Sierra 10.15. 6).

• RMweb Gold

Andy,

In my case the problem only affects some photos in some threads some of the time.  Very often reloading the page cures it but not always, sometimes it takes 2 or 3 attempts.

Edit : Sometimes it only affects one or two photos when a post has multiple images.

When it happens the post is very slow to load (as are several threads this evening).

David

Edited by DaveF

Have you checked your internet download speed?

I've been having on line chat with TalkTalk this evening, as our broadband is VERY slow and the symptoms are slow loading pictures. Main page loads ok ( but slow) but pictures take much longer.

regards

Joe

• RMweb Gold

My spe

Have you checked your internet download speed?

I've been having on line chat with TalkTalk this evening, as our broadband is VERY slow and the symptoms are slow loading pictures. Main page loads ok ( but slow) but pictures take much longer.

regards

Joe

My download speed is as usual, around 6.9Mbps on an ordinary (non fibre) phone line.

As the issue only affects some pages some of the time I think it is RMWeb or its connection which is the problem.

David