Branchlines LMS/ MR 48ft newspaper van

Brighty1674

Hi there.....I. Bought one of these kits at rail wells last year and am just starting it, it all seems fairly straightforward except I do not seem to be able to find any transfers for the the kit, namely “LMS or Midland newspaper van “ which appears to go along the side of the van, I would be grateful if anyone has done one of these vans and could tell me where to obtain said the transfers I have looked at the normal transfer companies HMRS, model master etc, perhaps I have missed it......regards Dave brighty.....

• RMweb Premium

Which appears to only be available in 7mm?

Well, I have a couple of sheets at 4mm scale, admittedly bought a good while ago. Try contacting them - I did so by email via their web form last autumn when they were out of LNWR transfers; at least I had an idea of what their re-stocking schedule might be and indeed patience was rewarded. If they don't know there's demand for these transfers, they won't be in a hurry to reprint them.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, I have a couple of sheets at 4mm scale, admittedly bought a good while ago. Try contacting them - I did so by email via their web form last autumn when they were out of LNWR transfers; at least I had an idea of what their re-stocking schedule might be and indeed patience was rewarded. If they don't know there's demand for these transfers, they won't be in a hurry to reprint them.[/quotewell still no response from hmrs to date......I have phoned about 6 dealers about these transfers (sheet 24) and they have none in stock, it appears they have not had this sheet for about 12 to 18 months and no indication when that might be, so I shall have to see if there is some kind hearted modeller who will sell me a sheet or part sheet as I do not like to start a model if I have not got everything ready to go, here is hoping.....Dave brighty........

Well problem solved...........a chance phone call with a fellow modeller reveals he has sheet 24 lurking in the depths of a cupboard so there we are work can start on the coach.......thank you to those who gave various advice.......regards Dave brighty.......

• Like 2