2mm Container Flats Hi Cube

Chrisjh

I am new to N Gauge and I thinking of purchasing a rake of Hi Cube containers to run on a rake of container wagons. Just wondering which are the best container flats to run hi cube containers on? Ideally looking for something similar to Realtrack FLA Twin container wagons in N Gauge so that I can load two x 40' High cube containers per wagon. I assume the Dapol Container twin flats are designed to have  2 x 40' Hi cube containers and 2 x 20' containers?

Many thanks and Best Wishes,

Chris

Thanks Mike, just looking for something similar to the Realtrack FLA Twin container wagons if possible.

Best,

Chris 

HI Chris

The FLA will never happen in N its just not piratical, if your looking for twins the Dapol or Farish can take the 40ft HC , most of the mainlines now can hand HC boxs on std height wagons now.

Regards Arran

HI Chris

The FLA will never happen in N its just not piratical, if your looking for twins the Dapol or Farish can take the 40ft HC , most of the mainlines now can hand HC boxs on std height wagons now.

Regards Arran

The exceptions being Isle of Grain (Thamesport), Southampton- Cardiff, Scotland (north of the Central Belt) and possibly somewhere in the Birmingham- Leeds corridor. The wheels on the real Low-Liner and equivalents are pretty small; those on N gauge models would be miniscule.

The exceptions being Isle of Grain (Thamesport), Southampton- Cardiff, Scotland (north of the Central Belt) and possibly somewhere in the Birmingham- Leeds corridor. The wheels on the real Low-Liner and equivalents are pretty small; those on N gauge models would be miniscule.

Hi Arran, We are looking to place an order for a number of Hi Cube N Gauge containers with you unfortunately they are not listed on your website? Can you advise Many thanks, Chris

HI Chris

Regards Arran

Argh Jim lad, pieces of eight pieces of eight.

If you add a Jolly Roger, it would be plenty piratical. :):):)

John P