Odd freight service to Southport on Friday. What is it?

sn

Looking at it right now, (3PM GMT) there appear to be two services, one in the morning from Watford Junction and one in the evening from Watford London Concrete.

Presumably an engineering possession?

I can't see 6J99, but assuming beast is also correct then a track finishing machine would be appropriate for a possession.

Regards,

John P

• RMweb Gold

Looking at it right now, (3PM GMT) there appear to be two services, one in the morning from Watford Junction and one in the evening from Watford London Concrete.

Presumably an engineering possession?

I can't see 6J99, but assuming beast is also correct then a track finishing machine would be appropriate for a possession.

Regards,

John P

Duplicate paths, only one will run.

I use another site to get the headcode, 6J99, and this gives the track machine in question - track machines generally use the same headcode for any movement, so 6J99 is always DR77002, whether it's Watford to Southport or Watford to Norwich etc.

Duplicate paths, only one will run.

I use another site to get the headcode, 6J99, and this gives the track machine in question - track machines generally use the same headcode for any movement, so 6J99 is always DR77002, whether it's Watford to Southport or Watford to Norwich etc.

What site is that can I ask?