Ade's 7mm layout: Malmesbury station

Adrian Stevenson

• RMweb Gold

Thanks David. The Grandkids range in age from 1 year old to 18 years old. Four boys and seven girls. Due to lockdown only four of them have been over to see the layout and that was a flying visit one afternoon. So hopefully next year they will be able to come over and play trains with Grandad.

Cheers, Ade.

• Like 4
  • Friendly/supportive 5

Cheers Ade it is always an interesting read full of very good modelling, information topics with regular updates.

Best wishes for Christmas and a great New Year to you both also Patch the CAT.  

Best

• Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold

Now Christmas is out of the way, it was back to doing some modelling this afternoon. The foamboard formers for the rest of the embankment were made and glued in place.  In the second photo you will see the extra bit of baseboard has been added (the triangular section of bare wood) so the baseboard will turn towards the cabin door. Not shown in the pics, I have also added the grass matting over the embankment ready for doing the static grass tomorrow.

Cheers, Ade.

IMG_0158.JPG

IMG_0159.JPG

• Like 19

1 hour ago, Adrian Stevenson said:

Today I did the static grass to the embankment. I also altered the profile of the embankment a bit to better match the prototype. Just a few more feet to do now.

Still getting used to the new Iphone, so I took a lot of pictures of 6412 first running light and then with a goods train.

Cheers, Ade.

IMG_0160.JPG

IMG_0161.JPG

IMG_0162.JPG

IMG_0163.JPG

IMG_0164.JPG

IMG_0165.JPG

IMG_0166.JPG

IMG_0167.JPG

IMG_0168.JPG

IMG_0169.JPG

IMG_0170.JPG