Fake browser update 8

• RMweb Premium

I had the Firefox update pop-up yesterday (I ignored it); today I'm finding that when I hover over the "ratings" options it no longer tells me what each one means - I can however apply the ratings.

• RMweb Premium

Hear in work I'm finding that I can't get the up button at the bottom of the page to work, nor can I get to my followed topics as the hover bit doesn't seem to work anywhere. We are on some old age Explorer here in work.......

Andy G

Edited by uax6

No problems today. On a similar post posted yesterday some users are saying that 'Kaspersky thinks 'prototype.js' is a trojan'. On that post Andy Y is saying that problem is fixed, so things might be back to normal.

Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year.

Martin.

My browser reports "Beware this site - grown men play with toy trains there  - it is addictive and will cost you loads of money if you get involved - There is NO CURE once addicted - you will be infected for life" !!!!

Brit15

• RMweb Premium

My browser reports "Beware this site - grown men play with toy trains there  - it is addictive and will cost you loads of money if you get involved - There is NO CURE once addicted - you will be infected for life" !!!!

Brit15

Not sure about "grown men".

• RMweb Premium

Yes, I'm getting a fake Windows Defender warning (unlikely on a Linux PC) appearing top left and a login box to some dodgy looking sites:

testimergest.tk

aratrebut.tk

entedreprix.tk

noted so far, I'm having to block them with privacy badger.

• RMweb Premium

All requests to enter site via links, favourites or cookies produce a 404 error. Entering RMweb without a complete URL in Safari search brings up the home page with me already logged in.

I haven’t encountered anything else unusual possibly because I use the Mac platform on all devices.