Jump to content

Howard Smith

BRM February '19

Recommended Posts

Just had a call from Carly, DVD going in the post today. Little Bytham is one of the finest layouts that the general public will never see, so we have to take every opportunity to experience sitting by the lineside and watch mainline trains pass at speed. Many thanks.

 

Stephen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, StephenB said:

Just had a call from Carly, DVD going in the post today. Little Bytham is one of the finest layouts that the general public will never see, so we have to take every opportunity to experience sitting by the lineside and watch mainline trains pass at speed. Many thanks.

 

Stephen

Thank you Stephen,

 

For further information regarding DVDs of Little Bytham, Andy York is putting on to YouTube a further one later this week. It's 'extra footage' so to speak, though there is little 'educational' narrative in it (deliberately). He'll also be putting it on to my RMweb thread, Wright Writes. 

 

I shot it and Chris Walsh (ex of Right Track-making) edited it.

 

Regards,

 

Tony. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got round to opening the figures as fancied a bit of painting tonight........

 

Unfortunately they all scale out at about 6' 6" with one a good 7 footer!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, BlackRat said:

Just got round to opening the figures as fancied a bit of painting tonight........

 

Unfortunately they all scale out at about 6' 6" with one a good 7 footer!

 

I'm about 1mm too tall (6ft 3) on the sprue. The tallest is Howard at 27mm (6ft 9).  Andy Y has grown the most, because he bribed the factory. Not enough to get some hair though.

 

Just use us at the front of the layout or simply for painting practice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Phil Parker said:

 

I'm about 1mm too tall (6ft 3) on the sprue. The tallest is Howard at 27mm (6ft 9).  Andy Y has grown the most, because he bribed the factory. Not enough to get some hair though.

 

Just use us at the front of the layout or simply for painting practice.

They've been delegged and reside majestically in either coaches or EFE buses.

Edited by BlackRat
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The magazine has finally arrived at my local newsstand -- with DVD but without little people.

 

Are little people available separately?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BR60103 said:

Are little people available separately?

 

Yes, if you click on the Info tab at the top of the page and then you should see a sub-heading for BRM Store - Readers' Offers.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...