See Santa at Bognor Regis - 12/13 Jan 2019

• RMweb Premium

The Basingstoke Bodgers' GMRC Heat winner, "Santa's Globetrotting Holiday" will be attending the Bognor Regis Exhibition this month:

Date: 12th &13th January 2019.

Venue:       Felpham Community College, Felpham Way, Bognor Regis, PO22 8EL 

The exhibition opens to the public from 10am to 5pm on the Saturday and 10am to 4:30pm on the Sunday.

Please come and say hello.

The next exhibition for our layout will be in Basingstoke on March 9th and 10th 2019.

DSC05223.JPG.6f6bbe085ad3df9adc18878617dc8397.JPG

Edited by Ian Morgan
re-loaded image

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

So, on the Sunday this guy comes up to me to tell me that all the members of his club had decided to not watch any of the Challenge programmes.

I am not sure why he felt the need to share that with me. Perhaps his club want some kind of award for not watching it?

So, on the Sunday this guy comes up to me to tell me that all the members of his club had decided to not watch any of the Challenge programmes.

I am not sure why he felt the need to share that with me. Perhaps his club want some kind of award for not watching it?

Sounds like a right miserable bunch. Did they identify themselves so the rest of us can avoid them?

• RMweb Gold

Sounds like a right miserable bunch. Did they identify themselves so the rest of us can avoid them?

Probably don't need to - it doesn't sound like they'd welcome the scrutiny that would come with any of their stuff appearing at shows, or on a site like this one.

Does anybody here get the impression that, if they ever deigned to let any of us mere mortals have a fleeting glimpse of one of their masterpieces, they think everyone would clearly be bowled over by them?

After all, this sort of attitude does create a certain image - that they don't do layouts for other people to see - but, if they did, they'd probably be the best layouts in the world?

Just saying … .

• RMweb Gold

… they'd probably be the best layouts in the world?

Just saying … .

Hmmmmmm....

Track laid by inebriates?  :jester:

A very interesting angle.

Just as an aside, I seem to recall one of the mainstream magazines doing an article about a layout called "Karlsberg". Some people might be minded to conclude that its builders might have been keen to avoid copyright infringement … .

Huw.