Bala Town

Andrew P

1 hour ago, Clive Mortimore said:

Are you sure that Auto-coach doesn't feel lonely and would like the company of a flying banana?

Mr Mortimore, If your not careful, YOU'LL get a Flying Banana shoved right where the Sun don't shine, :hunter:hahaha:tease:

Next question please? haha:music:

• Funny 2

• RMweb Gold
47 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Mr Mortimore, If your not careful, YOU'LL get a Flying Banana shoved right where the Sun don't shine, :hunter:hahaha:tease:

Next question please? haha:music:

Surely you don’t mean Blaenau Ffestiniog......

Mind you, it could have come up the branch from Bala :unknw_mini:

Edited by MarshLane
  • Funny 2

Also ordered some more bits today, another Signal for the Bay, and some Wills 4mm Point Rodding Kits that I used to good effect on Pen Y Bont, (although I will be using .07mm steel rodding instead of the Wills short bits of Plastic), plus a couple of other bits as well.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

After a very busy few days of None Railway activity, I thought it might be a good idea to have a day off, and do some bits in TOPS working on BT.

Having made and painted the Invertrains Station Building it was time for a test fit and also start on the Fencing and embankments behind the Buffers and the Bay Platform Line.

Next job will be to blend in the Backscene properly and make up, paint and fit the Station Lamps and Benches etc.

IMG_6733.JPG.b1a345a923914b3c24bbc61f2c0e1a86.JPG

IMG_6720.JPG.c38a1586386e6fa3bca071a4151eaa50.JPG

IMG_6721.JPG.16e81da4d2004e00fc3f8f283ed2a346.JPG

IMG_6723.JPG.f2d5f80e175a97c694251321fa5d5dd1.JPG

IMG_6722.JPG.e6b05e610382efd8d2ffef2d64c17f0a.JPG

IMG_6724.JPG.848c9e865cc7ecd573264cab2bbbcdc2.JPG

IMG_6725.JPG.f8616920c5b48a21ed7ade70e7875b57.JPG

IMG_6726.JPG.4e92e64d37b439a37ec8655756ee9b89.JPG

IMG_6727.JPG.3646aac2ddd5d319517fc6e06df460f5.JPG

IMG_6728.JPG.66ce922d67e54dd5559e72e1e36083f1.JPG

IMG_6729.JPG.02311022783a50406e16ffa1ea7cb1be.JPG

IMG_6730.JPG.cd9779a003c82de70c24540a769df19a.JPG

IMG_6731.JPG.b6f76e615935ae9ac501602f7cbc590d.JPG

IMG_6732.JPG.a656498f8158fa401987e6b581b3587e.JPG

Looking good Andy, but I'm a bit worried.

Looks like the painting team has been around the station, a common presage to closure.

Hope theres no doctor B around the corner.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Andy

Nice as your station is I wonder if you have thought of a longer platform canopy. Currently anyone getting off from the bay platform would get wet. You could still have a free standing one and retain the current station.

just a thought

Great layout by the way

Paul R

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
9 minutes ago, pwr said:

Andy

Nice as your station is I wonder if you have thought of a longer platform canopy. Currently anyone getting off from the bay platform would get wet. You could still have a free standing one and retain the current station.

just a thought

Great layout by the way

Paul R

My god Paul .... with that line of thinking you'll be persuading people that the railways are run for the benefit of the passengers!! Can you imagine a manager with that view - doubt he'd last long!

Inconvenience at all times my boy :)

Rich

• Like 1
  • Funny 4

• RMweb Premium
8 minutes ago, pwr said:

Andy

just a thought

Great layout by the way

Paul R

Hi Paul

They are hardy souls in the mountains of Wales unlike the residents of mid Essex. I know cos I lived in both Witham and Chelmsford and I don't like the rain.

• Like 3
  • Funny 2

3 hours ago, georgeT said:

Welcome back to some modelling Mate, looking good already, A1 job on the station building, really looks at home there...tell me did you have to paint it ?

Cheers mate, and YES, I did have to paint it, can't you tell, haha.

• Informative/Useful 1

2 hours ago, Mulgabill said:

Looking good Andy, but I'm a bit worried.

Looks like the painting team has been around the station, a common presage to closure.

Hope theres no doctor B around the corner.

Cheers Tony, No Dr B, but if you want to buy it, then I'm sure we can come to some arrangement, haha:taunt:

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

1 hour ago, pwr said:

Andy

just a thought

Great layout by the way

Paul R

1 hour ago, MarshLane said:

My god Paul .... with that line of thinking you'll be persuading people that the railways are run for the benefit of the passengers!! Can you imagine a manager with that view - doubt he'd last long!

Inconvenience at all times my boy :)

Rich

1 hour ago, Clive Mortimore said:

Hi Paul

They are hardy souls in the mountains of Wales unlike the residents of mid Essex. I know cos I lived in both Witham and Chelmsford and I don't like the rain.

Cheers Paul, Rich and Clive, No Canopy for me. I also own an Umbrella manufacturing Company just down the Road. Haha.:D 

• Like 2
  • Funny 4

7 hours ago, gismorail said:

Ahhhh the MOJO's back Excellent Andy ....glad you got the roof back on the auto-coach ....at least the passengers will be dry inside the coach having got wet on the platform :jester:

Thanks Martin, still no real Mojo, more a case of being forced to go out into TOPS and try and chill out a bit as there is still much to do and sort out over the coming weeks and Months.

And NO, the roof is as you left it mate,:angry: I need to buy some passengers and a Driver first, then get the Hot Glue Gun out:notme: to stick em in and hammer the roof back on. Hahaha.:D

At last the carpet is coming today for the flooded hall that is now dry. It is now a discontinued line, but the Shop found a remnant in one of their warehouse.

Edited by Andrew P
adedd tect
  • Like 4