• 1 month later...

Only a couple of months to go and as people are talking about the show elsewhere - time to get it bumped!  After seeing South Pelaw in MRJ I'm looking forward to seeing it in 'person' - if I'm able to get away from talking.

• 3 weeks later...

Lower Exbury will not be appearing at this year's expoEM Autumn owing to Alison Barker's recent prolonged indisposition. In its place, Wainthrop Bridge will be appearing, exhibited by Simon Howard.

We all wish Alison a speedy recovery and very much hope that she will be at the 2020 expoEM Autumn.

Post #1 has been amended accordingly.

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately Mark Towers (Mark Axlecounter of this parish) who was due to do his Weathering demonstration is unable to attend this year because of work commitments. We very much hope that he will be in attendance in 2020.

He is replaced by Richard Brighton, who will be demonstrating ' Digital Point Control Made Easy'.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 30/08/2019 at 20:14, mark axlecounter said:

I’m still angry that I can’t make it. 

But I might be down on the Sunday morning before going to the course. 

I would love to do it next year I WILL be getting the time off. 

Sorry 

Mark Towers 

Mark. Rest assured we will have you for a future year, hopefully 2020!

• Like 1

Here are some photos of the layouts that can be seen at expoEM Autumn next weekend. Full details are on Post #1.

Whitewater, built by Neil Rushby and now exhibited by Mike Fishwick (EM).

20190303_170127.jpg.13b7c449ec94d83e94b266422f1b0c96.jpg

Oakhurst Town, our guest layout in S7, by Geoff Stenner.

1432776886_OakhusrtTownEXPOEM2.jpg.873b4de2f2119e678f706a57a93d8679.jpg

Wainthrop Bridge in EM, built originally by Peter Leyland and now exhibited by Simon Howard.

image.png.56839c24fd8b4b375737c831335d6ba9.png

Edited by Leander
Correction
  • Like 5

44 minutes ago, Enterprisingwestern said:

If so I shall pass the on the artery hardening delights of McDonalds!

French ATC will still be looking for the back up batteries for their computer systems combined with Cheyenne Airs finest disruption policy so no need to worry.

You'll still be hitching past that reservoir of yours so plenty of artery softening exercise. You might as well book your breakfast at Restaurante El Pantano.

Ps. I've never had a Croc Sisters breakfast so cannot comment but I am led to believe this year, I will have no choice.

Edited by Porcy Mane

A couple of Benfieldside this evening. Originally built by John H Wright, then extended and then acquired by John James but never exhibited by him. The original section is now under the ownership of The Electric Loft Ladder Company, namely Julian Tyrwhitt and Tim Surrell. 

Benfieldside 1.JPG

Benfieldside 6.JPG

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Leander said:

I have been assure by Lucy that sausage and bacon baps, together with a vegetarian equivalent, will be on the menu.

YAY!

When I said, "I will have no choice" above I meant I will have no choice but to partake in a crock sisters breakfast (or two!)

Apparently Lucy makes her pies with almonds. I'm sure I've heard that somewhere before.

Edited by Porcy Mane