SVRlad's photography business

Liam

Good evening all

Having been given the green light by Andy Y, I am introducing my new photography business. I have always been pretty keen on photography but in recent years could only use my iPhone camera, which is OK but not very good for long or focussed shots. For my birthday I was given a Canon 4000D, and since then have been taking photos of wildlife, landscapes and of course steam trains. From the safari of Senegal to (just two days later) the riverbanks of the Severn, the camera has been extensively used in the past two weeks.

The reason for starting this business is very special; in July I have the opportunity to go on a pilgrimage to Lourdes, helping sick and elderly pilgrims from around North Yorkshire, some of whom it may be their last time to do such an experience. However, the rule is that us students have to raise the money ourselves, and my idea, as it's something I enjoy, is photography.

Over the next few days I shall endeavour to create a website where people can view my images and potentially place an order, but in the meantime I shall put a few photos on here to look at. If anyone has any queries then please do send me a PM.

Thank you,

Liam

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Hi Liam

Excellent idea! You do get around a bit so plenty of opportunity for a wide variety of work. Those zebras do look good ....

Look forwards to seeing the web site

Phil