Cabbage Brewery Discworld meets Dad's Army, using a Victorian Maltings.

Angliacan

This is great but how are you going to pick three pictures for your entry? so many little stories, so many interesting views, so much to tell. don't forget to include a link to this thread in your 200(ish) words

• RMweb Premium

An amazing cakebox - to fit so many buildings into the space (still leaving space for the railway) and to do so in a way that makes sense is quite an achievement - I actually thought there were going to be two entries emerging from this thread. Well done!

• 3 weeks later...

A little update, although Cabbage Brewery has been entered there were a few small jobs left to do. Which I'm in the process of finishing, copping stone on Brewery boundary wall, wood store shed then adding a bit of snow on the roofs. After that I'm planning a large board extension still a micro of Cabbage Station of the Cabbage Light Railway. Even found some wagon chassis for the Dundas Irish NG wagon Hornby GWR shunter wagon nice narrow short wheelbase the Dundas bodies look to fit straight on them. 

I have the 1st booking for Hawkins Indiana & Cabbage Brewery on 22nd June here in Ipswich  will be taking Coquimbo Traction out as well. Plus how far I've got with Springfield Monorail. 

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Over the last month I've added another item to Cabbage Brewery setup. During lockdown I found the Gaslands UK site so have done a couple of month Car of Mouth Models for August 2020 was a Steampunk inspired car. So I've added a Steampowered Cannon & Gunpowder Trailer with Dinosaur Riding Officer, belonging to Hogsmead 1st Mouth & Foot. Using the troops from Carry On Up the Khyber as inspiration.  So here they are joining the Cabbage Town Watch. 

29.8_20.jpg.10d0c9627ad0f5069fd95ec2f383a842.jpg

Edited by Angliacan
  • Friendly/supportive 1