Attaching bogies to bolster wagon

Jinty3f

Can anyone advise please? I bought these 7mm bogie wagon parts on eBay, last year, very cheaply. I can fabricate most of the missing body parts without any problem, but I am uncertain how the bogies attach to the very small holes in the mounting points. I am guessing that some small self tappers may be the answer, maybe with a small spring or washer included for tension? If anyone has one of these and can identify the kit, and how the bogies are attached I would be very grateful for any information.

Apologies for the low quality pics.post-3582-0-88223400-1546875009_thumb.jpegpost-3582-0-84047700-1546875041_thumb.jpeg

John D

It looks like an ABS Warflat.  If so I have one at home and, IIRC, the bogies were attached  with small self tappers.  I still have the original instructions and if you can wait 10 days or so until I get home I'll check.

Ray.

post-23517-0-58629600-1546880086_thumb.jpg

Thank you, Marshall and Spitfire. It looks as if using self tappers are the way the kit manufacturer intended, but a kingpin araldited in would certainly be easy enough to do. I will be pressing on with the topside fittings for the next few days before attempting some painting and weathering, and will decide which way to go after that. As always, so good to get advice from members here.