Tim Horn Baseboards

Dragonboy

• Administrators
1 hour ago, PenrithBeacon said:

Gee whizz! Now that's what I call a rant! Wow!

If that's what you call a rant, I'd switch your computer off straight away. That was a straight explanation to your original point along with the important email address you wanted. 

1 hour ago, PenrithBeacon said:

That sort of  anti-social behaviour is, I believe, fairly typical of Facebook users which is precisely why nobody in the club wants to use it. 

Interesting you are an expert on a social media platform you claim not to use. I always find it odd that people who don't use Facebook, Twitter, RMweb etc. always seem to enjoy boasting about it as though it makes them better than everyone else. It's not a new phenomenon, just listen to someone who doesn't own a TV...

For what it's worth, Tim runs a successful business providing top quality products. He must be doing something right, a lot of satisfied customers can confirm that much. 

• Like 6
  • Agree 3

• RMweb Premium

I don't understand the problem?

1. Send email with your desires.

2. Pay upon receipt of the invoice.

3. Wait.

4. Receive and build your boards (broke a bit, Tim will replace, usually foc).

Enjoy.

1522491149_Stick01.jpg.bfabf4fb378f8cae88a7c3d00c153cc6.jpg

Edited by Tim Dubya
Ambiance
  • Like 11

• 1 year later...

After the discussions on communications above, it's worth me letting you know that Tim replied promptly to an email request  (timhornlasercut@gmail.com) this week and I've put in an order for delivery just after Christmas. He also very kindly offered to assemble and deliver them, at no extra cost, as I'm fairly close to Fakenham.

I won't include the prices as they are volitile due to changing wood costs, but to give you an idea of the current range; his standard options are:

Scenic/Photoplank  (with backscene/pelmet and "frame" ) - each end is either either "open" (to join to other boards) or closed (at the end of the layout)

The standard sizes for this are either 12", 18" or 24" wide by 2, 3 or 4 foot long.

Standard baseboards same sizes

Turntables/sector plates start at 3ft x 1ft

Traverser example 4ft x 2ft

Other sizes are also available

Stuart

• Like 6
  • Informative/Useful 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
5 hours ago, StuartMc said:

After the discussions on communications above, it's worth me letting you know that Tim replied promptly to an email request  (timhornlasercut@gmail.com) this week and I've put in an order for delivery just after Christmas. He also very kindly offered to assemble and deliver them, at no extra cost, as I'm fairly close to Fakenham.

I won't include the prices as they are volitile due to changing wood costs, but to give you an idea of the current range; his standard options are:

Scenic/Photoplank  (with backscene/pelmet and "frame" ) - each end is either either "open" (to join to other boards) or closed (at the end of the layout)

The standard sizes for this are either 12", 18" or 24" wide by 2, 3 or 4 foot long.

Standard baseboards same sizes

Turntables/sector plates start at 3ft x 1ft

Traverser example 4ft x 2ft

Other sizes are also available

Stuart

You will not be disappointed...

Mark

• Like 1
  • Agree 2