Leith Central Track Plan?

Karan Warner

Greetings, 

Many months ago I remember coming across a track plan of Leith Central station, which immediately caught my eye. I saved it to my computer which has since corrupted, and I can no longer seem to find it on google images. I have used old maps and other such websites to reconstruct the array of scissors crossovers in the approaching tracks, but none of the maps reveal the layout of the platforms/sidings under the overall roof. Would anyone happen to have a full plan that they could share, or point me in a direction where I might have more luck?

Thank you in advance,

Karan

Thanks for those links.

As far as era is concerned I don't think it is all that important. As far as I believe the station was altered very little during its lifetime, though I wouldn't bet on me being right. However, I don't know if that also applies to the period after the station's closure, when it was converted into a depot. If the plan remained the same (or recognisable) then that would be suitable as well.

• RMweb Premium

Greetings, 

Many months ago I remember coming across a track plan of Leith Central station, which immediately caught my eye. I saved it to my computer which has since corrupted, and I can no longer seem to find it on google images. I have used old maps and other such websites to reconstruct the array of scissors crossovers in the approaching tracks, but none of the maps reveal the layout of the platforms/sidings under the overall roof. Would anyone happen to have a full plan that they could share, or point me in a direction where I might have more luck?

Thank you in advance,

Karan

No idea if this helps, but Leith Central comes up in the contents.

http://magazineexchange.co.uk/cw/back-track-magazine-january-february-1993-issue.html