Modern Image O Gauge (MIOG) 2nd/3rd November 2019

Backtor

Thanks Paul, i do hope all go's well at the show today and that it will be successful enough to do it again next year. Unlike a few folks i think its surprising just what you can fit into a small space in this scale, most of the layouts i saw were smaller than most in '00' My own '0' gauge modern layout is only six foot by two foot. More pics' for those that would like to see them.;)

2019-11-02_10_17_47.jpg

2019-11-02 10.31.167mm.jpg

2019-11-02_11_06_27.jpg

2019-11-02 10.32.44mh.jpg

2019-11-02_10_16_47.jpg

• Like 7
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Druid said:

IMG_20191102_123709168.jpg

That's an impressive lineup of motive power.

Checking everyone's photos, I haven't seen anything of the forthcoming Clayton. Was there nothing on display? On the Tower Models site its likely launch date appears to have disappeared completely and it is now listed as "awaiting improved samples".

Paul

• RMweb Premium

Congratulations to the MIOG team and, in particular, Chris and Cameron, for organising and delivering such an excellent inaugural show at the weekend.

For those that couldn’t make it, you missed a treat. Great atmosphere, created by a friendly and supportive team.  Really good blend of stands, layout, trade and societies.  A must not miss for the next time.

Cameron and Chris, thanks.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

My brother Paul and I had a very enjoyable weekend, operating "TGB Metal Recyclers",  watching the other excellent layouts and meeting old friends and new.........all in spite of the six hour nightmare journey up, on Friday.

Until I attended this show, I was blissfully unaware as to how much a caterer could fit into a small bap ( what we call a bread roll - in South Wales ), but the ladies at Rawtenstall squeezed almost a full English in !

Brian R.

IMG_6106.JPG.c8e58a6e7b2163bdb811e6cf3b38c4f2.JPG

• Like 3

• RMweb Premium
6 hours ago, br2975 said:

My brother Paul and I had a very enjoyable weekend, operating "TGB Metal Recyclers",  watching the other excellent layouts and meeting old friends and new.........all in spite of the six hour nightmare journey up, on Friday.

Until I attended this show, I was blissfully unaware as to how much a caterer could fit into a small bap ( what we call a bread roll - in South Wales ), but the ladies at Rawtenstall squeezed almost a full English in !

Brian R.

IMG_6106.JPG.c8e58a6e7b2163bdb811e6cf3b38c4f2.JPG

That was a very life-like layout Brian.  Susan and I enjoyed our chats at the week end.  You have a message!

• Friendly/supportive 1

10 hours ago, 70000 Britannia said:

Congratulations to the MIOG team and, in particular, Chris and Cameron, for organising and delivering such an excellent inaugural show at the weekend.

For those that couldn’t make it, you missed a treat. Great atmosphere, created by a friendly and supportive team.  Really good blend of stands, layout, trade and societies.  A must not miss for the next time.

Cameron and Chris, thanks.

Completely agree. For O gauge diesel modellers it was the best show I’ve been to bar none. MIOG can teach much to other organisers (especially Warley) about what a friendly, good value show looks like. Top marks!