Paul Bartlett's site

PAL

I can't for the life of me bring any photos up on Paul Bartlett's site. I've used it in the fairly distant past without any trouble. I can get to the site all right and bring up "headings" pages but  whatever I click on, the photos refuse to come up. Is it my computer?  Has anyone else encountered this problem? 

I can't for the life of me bring any photos up on Paul Bartlett's site. I've used it in the fairly distant past without any trouble. I can get to the site all right and bring up "headings" pages but  whatever I click on, the photos refuse to come up. Is it my computer?  Has anyone else encountered this problem? 

https://paulbartlett.zenfolio.com/ works for me (windows/chrome)

• RMweb Gold

Sorobain, Mark

Thanks so much for your swift responses - it was the browser. Chrome and Firefox will do it all right, but not IE - can't imagine why.

Works Ok for me on IE - Windows 10.

Try Ctrl+F5 when on his page in IE to force a server side refresh, or try clearing cookies and browsing history

Sorobain, Mark

Thanks so much for your swift responses - it was the browser. Chrome and Firefox will do it all right, but not IE - can't imagine why.

I have found quite a few websites that I can not access fully with IE,  eg. click on the links and nothing happens, and they function perfectly with Chrome.

Beast

Thanks for the advice - nothing doing. From what Phil says above, it must be some quirk of IE, maybe as it operates on some computers but not others.

Edited by PAL

• RMweb Premium

Any chance of changing the title of this thread to something like "Paul Bartlett's site is fine, it's fine" as seeing it among recent posts is doing nothing for my heart rate or my stock of brown trousers?

For the record the site is working in Chrome on Android.

• Like 1

How strange that IE/Edge doesn't work!  :scratchhead: :stinker:

That's why I use Firefox (or Chrome as a second choice).

Google isn't perfect either, but compared to its competitors....

Edited by Il Grifone