BRM March '19

Grafarman

• RMweb Premium

Just downloaded the March digital edition from Pocketmags - am I missing something, or are there no digital 'extras' any more...? There used to be extra pictures/features of the layouts etc but this one looks like a scanned print copy, including lots of "get the digital copy to see how this was made" type adverts...

Edit - by way of illustration: Jubilee Road Wagon Works has an offer of extra content on page 50 but I can't find it - help please!

Any reason for this...?

David

Edited by Grafarman

Just downloaded the March digital edition from Pocketmags - am I missing something, or are there no digital 'extras' any more...? There used to be extra pictures/features of the layouts etc but this one looks like a scanned print copy, including lots of "get the digital copy to see how this was made" type adverts...

Any reason for this...?

David

Sometimes there is more extra content than others and this month was a little lighter anyway and then some last minute problems in creating the extras as unfortunately is off work a bit under the weather. Get well soon Ruth, your skills are being missed! ;)

• RMweb Premium

Sometimes there is more extra content than others and this month was a little lighter anyway and then some last minute problems in creating the extras as unfortunately is off work a bit under the weather. Get well soon Ruth, your skills are being missed! ;)

Thanks Andy; please see my edit above about extra content...

Having spoken to Steve what we will try and do in due course is get the additional content referred to loaded up and let people know; it may necessitate downloading it again once the extras are added. It may take a while in the circumstances though.

• Moderators

Having spoken to Steve what we will try and do in due course is get the additional content referred to loaded up and let people know; it may necessitate downloading it again once the extras are added. It may take a while in the circumstances though.

I've just done that ;)

Please try re-downloading and if there's anything you see missing drop me a line...