If you're new to the forum this is an ideal place to introduce yourself.

Hello from Shildon the cradle of the railway

Stu70

Evening I’m Stu and I live in Shildon. I have followed the forum for quite a while now and now I thought its time to join. I can’t wait to start posting on the forum and I may have many questions. The part of the forum that interests me is the boxfiles, cake boxes and micro layout.

• Like 1

Evening I’m Stu and I live in Shildon. I have followed the forum for quite a while now and now I thought its time to join. I can’t wait to start posting on the forum and I may have many questions. The part of the forum that interests me is the boxfiles, cake boxes and micro layout.

Welcome. However, I would like to pint out that although Shildon might be the ‘cradle’ but Merthyr was the birthplace. Now I’ve got that off my chest, you’re still welcome! Insert a smiley of your choice here, as mine don’t seem to work. Dai, from Merthyr, birthplace of ......

Welcome. However, I would like to pint out that although Shildon might be the ‘cradle’ but Merthyr was the birthplace. Now I’ve got that off my chest, you’re still welcome! Insert a smiley of your choice here, as mine don’t seem to work. Dai, from Merthyr, birthplace of ......

It’s fine I don’t mean to upset anyone. I’m just quoting what is one the Shildon sign post.:)

post-36031-0-37440100-1548420680.jpeg

Edited by Stu70
  • Like 2