SWAG Member's Day - Sunday, 28th April 2019

Stubby47

• RMweb Gold
6 hours ago, Stubby47 said:

Very clever Rob, but you'd best get your proverbial finger out... - only 12 weeks to go !!

Clearly you mean hoof.....

Edited by NHY 581
forgot to write reply..........I can't think of everything.........
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold

Saturday evening meal - 27th April 

For those attending the Members day and staying over locally on the Saturday night  a  per last year I have booked a table at the Lethbridge Arms, Gore Square, Bishops Lydeard, Taunton, Somerset, TA4 3BW for 6.30pm  http://www.thelethbridgearmspub.co.uk

For those of you wishing to attend the meal please could you send me a PM with your starter (if required)  and main menu choices from the attached menu below

LethbridgeArmsMenu.pdf

Please respond to me by Saturday 13th April so that I can confirm numbers and food choices to the venue.

I look forward to hearing from you and to what has become a regular and pleasant evening of food, drink and company before the main event on the Sunday. 

Edited by Graham_Muz

4 hours ago, 2ManySpams said:

One of everything in a bucket with an egg on top please....

Worth comeing along just to see this being tackled  never mind the show it's self, what do you recon should be the forfeit for not finishing it all ?

• RMweb Gold
3 minutes ago, Graham456 said:

Worth comeing along just to see this being tackled  never mind the show it's self, what do you recon should be the forfeit for not finishing it all ?

Double chocolate pud with ice cream :)

Edited by Stubby47
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Premium
7 minutes ago, Graham456 said:

A round of drinks for everyone present.

Not just SWAG members, everyone in the building.

• RMweb Premium
On 03/02/2019 at 08:04, mullie said:

It's just a load of bullocks.

(That's a silly joke - just try and milk a bullock!)

They rather like it, I am told. ;)  

Date noted. Attendance will depend upon availability or otherwise of train service. 

And if I attend I hope to have with me a personally-weathered Kernow D600 for display somewhere. 

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold
10 minutes ago, Gwiwer said:

And if I attend I hope to have with me a personally-weathered Kernow D600 for display somewhere. 

Intention to display said loco noted.

Also noted is the good Captain's suggestion that some of the Cakebox Challenge entries are also given room to be shown off.

Final floor plan is still being, er, finalised, these considerations will be considered.

• Like 2
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1