N cars in clear resin - ready finished

Mike Harvey

This ebay seller used to use the seller name "patventout" but has now changed to "N-Voiture". As far as I can tell these are resin castings fully finished. The reason for posting here is that the main complaint I have read is that they are nearer to 1/144 than 1/160, so possibly more useful for British layouts needing a selection of French cars from several eras.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/n-voiture/m.html?item=153362126075&hash=item23b51854fb%3Ag%3Atu0AAOSwqS5b2Cpt&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have received 4 of these today, and they do indeed seem to be in a variety of scales between about 1/140 and 1/160.  The painted finish is better than I expected. I’ll put up some photos tomorrow against a rule so people can judge for themselves.

They are going to be fine for my use on a Magnorail circuit I have set up for an early post-WW2 theme.

Photos attached of the four I have received  I am not sure what the designation is for the lorry with the barrel load. Maybe Joseph Pestell can help a bit with identifying it. The Delahaye turntables normally had a Magirus ladder rather than the lookalike Metz ladder fitted to the model

Patventout 1930_40s vehicles.jpg

Patventout 1930s Citroen with barrel load.jpg

Patventout Citroen type 45.jpg

Patventout Citroen C4.jpg

Patventout Delahaye 103 turntable.jpg