Changing username

SJS

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Andy,

Another one for you on this theme I'm afraid...  Peter BB has pointed out, quite rightly, that it is foolish of me to use my internet address as my user-name...would it be possible for you to advise me on how to change it to "Caradoc Rd" please, as like Chris Knight my pc skills are very limited...

With grateful thanks in deepest antiicpation for your help!

Jonathan

• Moderators
7 hours ago, jonathan.hiscox@btinternet said:

Hi Andy,

Another one for you on this theme I'm afraid...  Peter BB has pointed out, quite rightly, that it is foolish of me to use my internet address as my user-name...would it be possible for you to advise me on how to change it to "Caradoc Rd" please, as like Chris Knight my pc skills are very limited...

With grateful thanks in deepest antiicpation for your help!

Jonathan

Done. :)

• 1 year later...

Hi Andy, just finally managed to sign up after several attempts over the months, but would prefer not to use my real name. Perhaps you could change it to Ficksberglion.

Thanks in anticipation.

Edited by Phil Waterfield
bad spelling !

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators
On 04/05/2021 at 11:03, Phil Waterfield said:

Hi Andy, just finally managed to sign up after several attempts over the months, but would prefer not to use my real name. Perhaps you could change it to Ficksberglion.

Thanks in anticipation.

So sorry I missed seeing this Phil.

I spotted in the J27 topic that you'd joined and thought "what's he doing here?" :biggrin_mini2: and looked up your posts.

Anyway I've made the change and hope you're keeping ok?

• Moderators
7 hours ago, NorthenElectric91 said:

Hi,

Would it be possible to change my username to just Northern Electric, Northern-Electric or Northern_Electric, or anything similar with correct spelling of Northern and no numbers?   Cheers!

Now done.

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
7 hours ago, Mike Bellamy said:

Andy can't see every reply in every topic and so the best way to contact is by PM, sending a report, or adding a tag to their user name like this  @AY Mod

How do you do those tags please.  I have never made them to work.

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators
8 hours ago, DBC90024 said:

Hi Andy,

Would it be possible to change my username from DBC90024 to Johnson Street IEMD ?

Kind Regards

Kat

That's now done thanks to another member flagging the post up; I don't get to see everything.

• Moderators
On 08/10/2021 at 01:44, Neil Phillips said:

Hello @AY Mod /Andy,

Would it be possible to change my username from my actual name to Halvarras please? Would be much obliged! :)

Neil

On 07/10/2021 at 09:27, AY Mod said:

That's now done thanks to another member flagging the post up; I don't get to see everything.

Now done thanks to another member (again) flagging it up!

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
On 08/10/2021 at 01:44, Neil Phillips said:

Hello @AY Mod /Andy,

Would it be possible to change my username from my actual name to Halvarras please? Would be much obliged! :)

Neil

Although another member of this site might hit the "report" flag on this occasion, you can't guarantee that this will happen every time. For this reason, if anyone else wishes to change their "board name", I wonder if it might be worthwhile sending Andy a PM.

After all, there are lots of threads on this site - probably too many to constantly keep track of all of them - and I suspect that a number of them are likely to give Andy far more grief than this one - so threads like this one can easily get missed.

Huw.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1