Mark 5, By Accurascale

• 5 weeks later...

Real long shot here - but is there any prospect of the Driving Trailer being released separately (given that TPE have 13 sets + a spare DVT)? 

Reason I ask is that the layout definitely isn't long enough for loco +5, but having seen a couple of photos of the spare being moved solo I might be able to swing that (and it's such a superb model I'd love to swing it!) 

Cheers

R

• RMweb Gold
5 minutes ago, RPNaylor0301 said:

Real long shot here - but is there any prospect of the Driving Trailer being released separately (given that TPE have 13 sets + a spare DVT)? 

Reason I ask is that the layout definitely isn't long enough for loco +5, but having seen a couple of photos of the spare being moved solo I might be able to swing that (and it's such a superb model I'd love to swing it!) 

Cheers

R

Hi R,

I'm afraid not! Sorry!

Cheers!

Fran 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold
29 minutes ago, Simon Bendall said:

TPE Mk.5s can now be legitimately used on engineers workings :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRom34ypiLs&ab_channel=317Dan

Brilliant, thanks @Simon Bendall for sharing! 

All the good stuff there; lovely Nova 3s, a nice 68 and a grid, which everybody knows we really love! And you cant beat a bit of engineering stock too.

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1

Hi all,

Quick query - when I try to buy the Mk5 sleepers on my work laptop the price is showing as £149.99, but when the same page is loaded on my phone (work laptop won’t let me buy things) the price is £179.99

Can someone shed light on this for me? 

EF6E09A0-E361-4237-A04A-1037EAD03D44.png

BBC7F1FD-7784-423B-9725-850F6DBB2A2E.jpeg

• RMweb Gold

The Top image says "inc. VAT' the bottom does not (one assumes your company is using a VPN so the website doesn't see you as being in the UK (until you confirm you are with your details) 

HTH!

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, atom3624 said:

Just been invoiced for mine .... :D:rolleyes:

Al.

Hi Al,

As it was a mixed order with a Deltic it has been split into its own order. We always advise that pre-orders should not be mixed across product lines as. 

Hope that clears it up! 

Cheers!

Fran

• Agree 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Gold
5 hours ago, atom3624 said:

It's done now, don't mind and looking forward to them when finally arrive.

Deltic's on a separate order from Rails, so a little confused here, but never mind.

Al.

drop a line to support@accurascale.co.Uk just to be sure all is in order? 

• RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

Just a quick heads up; two of the Caledonian Sleeper packs are now sold out on pre-order, with some of the rest also running in short supply.

1668866891_2(22).jpg.7271dc01a8b87ec17ce33b4d68c0339f.jpg

Production slot has long been booked to commence in the next week and we saw a large increase in orders since we previewed the decorated samples.

So, if you fancy some Mark 5s, don't leave it too long! Delivery in the summer and available only direct. https://accurascale.co.uk/collections/mark-5-coaches

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TomScrut said:

I snoozed and lost then as I was after the 6 coach pack!

Now I need to decide if I want 8 or not....

Me too with the Fort William pack! My fault for continually putting off purchasing them until the next month. :banghead:

• Agree 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium
On 15/02/2022 at 18:54, Afroal05 said:

Me too with the Fort William pack! My fault for continually putting off purchasing them until the next month. :banghead:

If you want a four coach train of Seated/Club/Sleeper accessible/sleeper then the Highlander pack 3 and Lowlander packs 1 and 3 contain that formation. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium

Fresh back from a trip to Highlands including a walk to a bothy from Corrour! I managed to grab a snap of the sleeper in the morning. Seems a bit overkill having both a class 66 and a 73. Is this due to power (for the coaches)/adhesion/reliability?

84203D2A-AF9C-4E7F-8F5A-9299CADD6BD7.jpeg

• Like 5