Mark 5, By Accurascale

2 minutes ago, McC said:

Many thanks Bob.

We've finalised pricing at £45 per vehicle, so the 4 Packs are £180, the 5 Pack TPE sets at £225 and the 6 Pack 'Aberdonian' at £270

Pricing includes the lighting pack, capacitors and all orders qualify for free postage!

Hope that helps!

Too be honest that is exceptional pricing for these new coach packs, I just ordered the Transpennine Pack 1 and will more than likely go for Pack 2 if Dapol release another Transpennine 68, also seriously considering one of the Caledonian Packs with a 92.

Well done Accurascale.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, McC said:

Many thanks Bob.

We've finalised pricing at £45 per vehicle, so the 4 Packs are £180, the 5 Pack TPE sets at £225 and the 6 Pack 'Aberdonian' at £270

Pricing includes the lighting pack, capacitors and all orders qualify for free postage!

Hope that helps!

Already done! Quick question though... Are the Mk5's complete with switchable working tail lamps?

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

With thanks to Revolution on the research Collaboration, the packs are broken down a:

Mark 5 Packs 

Highlander

Lowlander

Mark 5a Packs

In total, 34 Unique Caledonian Sleeper coaches are being manufactured, and 10 unique TPE Vehicles.

The spec across the range includes

• Highly detailed OO scale model, 1:76.2
  • Coach specific details, including but not limited to;
    • Separately applied etched metal and high fidelity plastic detail parts, including handrails, brake pipes
    • NEM standard coupling sockets with mini-tension-lock couplers with Kinematic close coupling system and provided close coupling bars
    • Prism Free Glazing
    • Fully detailed Underframe
  • Fully detailed and painted / printed accurate interiors
  • Fully detailed Lighting Pack, including: 
    • Directional lighting, DC and DCC (Driving Trailer only)
    • Interior Coach lighting with Stay-Alive Capacitor
    • Illuminated destination boards
  • RP25-110 wheels OO wheels with provision for re-gauging to p4 and EM gauge
  • Fully sprung metal buffers where applicable
  • Extra fine factory-fitted pipework

Screen Shot 2019-02-22 at 11.35.26.png

Mark 5 Route Map.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Gold
3 minutes ago, Bob Reid said:

Already done! Quick question though... Are the Mk5's complete with switchable working tail lamps?

On the relevant Caledonian coach, and TPE Driving Trailer, the lighting will be directional, all vehicles lighting will also be switchable (and DCC supported)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, McC said:

On the relevant Caledonian coach, and TPE Driving Trailer, the lighting will be directional, all vehicles lighting will also be switchable (and DCC supported)

With the Mk5's (as opposed to the 5A's I've no idea about them)  that would need to be all the vehicle types - depending on the operational split. 

• RMweb Gold
Just now, Bob Reid said:

With the Mk5's (as opposed to the 5A's I've no idea about them)  that would need to be all the vehicle types - depending on the operational split. 

Apologies yes, every MK5 has tail lights, which will be functional, and switchable per vehicle.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
12 minutes ago, Marcus-Jay said:

I've put down a deposit, but since there seem to be complete prices knocking about can one pay in full?

Yes, if you really wanted, you can pay in full now, just choose the option on the site and it will process your order! :)

4 minutes ago, Marcus-Jay said:

If my numbers are correct a 92 and 16 Coaches is £790.. .That's £46.47 a vehicle :o

I hope you guys are making money somewhere!!!

Our Direct to market model and 100% 'in house' Research, development and CAD for the factory make a difference, as well as having our three factories working at full tilt for us.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, McC said:

Yes, if you really wanted, you can pay in full now, just choose the option on the site and it will process your order! :)

Pile of 'ching' happily sent. The glory of 'freelance' income. Easy come easy go. 
Insert other media
Now to wait many months and forget I ordered it and have a big box postal surprise :-)

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold

Oh dear. That’s disappointing. I thought when it said pay with PayPal it would direct me straight to my PayPal account to pay for the TPE carriages.

I don’t have time right now to create an account with Accurascale. I’ll try it later on when I have more time.

Best regards,

Rob.

• RMweb Gold
4 minutes ago, Market65 said:

Oh dear. That’s disappointing. I thought when it said pay with PayPal it would direct me straight to my PayPal account to pay for the TPE carriages.

I don’t have time right now to create an account with Accurascale. I’ll try it later on when I have more time.

Best regards,

Rob.

Hi Rob

if you click PayPal Express that’s what it should do. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Market65 said:

Thank you, but that’s exactly what  I did. It didn’t do that. I’ll try again later on, but I must go and eat .

Regards,

Rob.

It defaults to Apple Pay - Below the (Apple)Pay black button, there's a clickable link marked "More Payment Options" selecting that lets you change it to Paypal.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
7 minutes ago, Market65 said:

Is that on the page where I’ve been directed to or is it on the page where you see the carriages you wish to pay for?

I think it may be hunger which is clouding my brain a bit. Sorry.

Rob.

Just on the page of the item you would like. Choose pay in full or pay deposit then tap PayPal button. If you don’t see it, click on the more payment options link and then choose PAyPal. That will push you to PayPal without having to enter any details on our site. 

Otherwise you can click on checkout normally and use PayPal as a payment  method and optionally create a login at Accurascale.co.uk

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold

Success!!!

Thank you, everyone, for helping me to order the TPE set 1.  I used PayPal, this time without any problems to pay the amount in full. I’m so happy right now, and look forward, with such great anticipation, to the coaches arriving in the mail for the lovely TPE 68 to push and pull.

Thank you all, again, you’ve really have been very patient  with me.

Very best regards,

Rob.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold

The pricing is keenly competitive.Considering the specification the buyer gets more bangs for his buck than is currently available in other quarters. Thus we can contemplate a complete 68 powered TPE for c £350 if one adds on Dapol’s contribution.No need surely now to worry over the apparent lack of contemporary image on today’s OO scene..... now talking of Dapol,the Deerstalker sleeper surely needs a friend ?

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Premium

Delighted to talk to Fran at Model Rail Scotland . I was disbelieving of £ 225 for a 5 pack of TPE mk5s , I mean just look at that specification . It is incredible . Works out at £45 a coach!  Compare that to a Bachmann 2fDBSO .  The Cemflos also look superb . 

I said before that Accurascale were a blast of fresh air in this hobby . With these prices and specs , now even more so.  I hope they go from strength to strength

• Like 3
  • Agree 9