Mark 5, By Accurascale

Very surprised and pleased to see a reasonable price for these. Can only repeat what has been said on this thread so far, especially how Accurascale is a "breath of fresh air".

Looking forward to playing with these both in their 1:76 form and 1:1 scale too.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
On 22/02/2019 at 11:29, McC said:

Many thanks Bob.

We've finalised pricing at £45 per vehicle, so the 4 Packs are £180, the 5 Pack TPE sets at £225 and the 6 Pack 'Aberdonian' at £270

Pricing includes the lighting pack, capacitors and all orders qualify for free postage!

Hope that helps!

Very impressive!

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
On 23/02/2019 at 00:29, McC said:

Many thanks Bob.

We've finalised pricing at £45 per vehicle, so the 4 Packs are £180, the 5 Pack TPE sets at £225 and the 6 Pack 'Aberdonian' at £270

Pricing includes the lighting pack, capacitors and all orders qualify for free postage!

Hope that helps!

Does that free postage offer extend to international customers as well?

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Hi Hilux,

Over £100 spend is free shipping to the UK, Ireland and the European Union.

Outside that (182 countries) shipping is flat rate of £25 up to £300 spend, thereafter free.

Hope that helps!

Edited by McC
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Market65 said:

I’m just wondering how a no deal Brexit will impact on the free shipping to the UK? Hopefully it won’t, but if it does I’ll be happy to pay the £25 charge.

Regards,

Rob.

Hi Rob,

It shouldn’t affect it at all as transport infrastructure is there.

Cheers!

Fran

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
14 hours ago, McC said:

Hi Hilux,

Over £100 spend is free shipping to the UK, Ireland and the European Union.

Outside that (182 countries) shipping is flat rate of £25 up to £300 spend, thereafter free.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for that. 

I've been looking at the prices on your web site & they show a paid in full price of £146.34 for a 4 coach pack which is less than the £45.00 * 4 = £180.00 that has been mentioned earlier in this thread

Is this correct

John

• RMweb Gold
23 minutes ago, John ks said:

I've been looking at the prices on your web site & they show a paid in full price of £146.34 for a 4 coach pack which is less than the £45.00 * 4 = £180.00 that has been mentioned earlier in this thread

Is this correct

John

Hi John

if you are outside the EU the site will automatically show you ex VAT prices. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, adb968008 said:

Should we hold off ordering a couple of weeks ?

:-)

Bless, haha! 

In a fantasy world where 'no-deal' occurs, goods bought from EU countries into the UK shall be subjected to UK VAT and Customs Duty. A £225 TPE set, though reduced to £182.93 ex VAT... you shall be legally bound to pay the UK VAT at 20% on delivery, plus Customs Duty set (currently) at 2.5%. One thing I can promise you, you'll be further out of pocket, especially under a no-deal as you'll have additional WTO set costs too. 

• Funny 1

• RMweb Gold

Under the current WTO deals there is no duty on toys so currently nothing for model railways imported to the UK from anywhere in the world attracts duty charges. I’d imagine even brexit won’t change global standards 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
10 minutes ago, Swiss2908 said:

Will you automatically receive the coach bundle discount for the full 'Lowlander' or 'Highlander' sets if you have already paid your deposit for in my case packs 1 and 2 ?

Hi there,

No. If you are ordering the full rake before we have the discount bundle in place email us with your order number and we will sort it for you.

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium

Hi Fran, 

Hope you are well?

Really looking forward to these models and I will be pre-ordering a TPE set soon. I have one question though before I do. Will the MK5 coaches and DT have the usual coupling pockets to allow different couplings to be fitted to the stock? The reason I ask is because my Class 68s are fitted with Kadee couplings as I find that these are more appropriate when pulling stock on the layout just because of how long and wide the Class 68s are especially when going around corners. Thus I would like to fit Kadee couplings to the MK5s and DT to match the Class 68s. 

Also just to confirm are all of the MK5s and DTs due to arrive early 2020? 

Thank you very much in advance.