Class 92, By Accurascale

KMRC announce Exclusive Accurascale 00 gauge Class 92 in Stobart Rail livery as 92017 ‘Bart the Engine’

210924_KMRC_Stobart__4.jpg.3ced343ac90fcb6dbba91caf00980351.jpg

See here for details https://www.kernowmodelrailcentre.com/n/120/Kernow-Model-Rail-Centre--announce-Exclusive-Accurascale-00-gauge-Class-92-in-Stobart-Rail-livery-as-92017-‘Bart-the-Engine’ 

210924_KMRC_Stobart__1.jpg.abd07a8c45601fbaf6e2e336529a1ec4.jpg

• Like 17
  • Round of applause 1

• RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

You asked for it, so there it is! We're delighted to be working with Kernow on our latest limited edition release. There are some corrections to be made to the livery (the above loco is the first decoration sample) which have since been fed back to the factory. 

A massive thank you to Kernow for commissioning this model. We're sure it will be a popular one!

Cheers,

Fran 

• Like 4
  • Agree 2

• RMweb Gold
17 minutes ago, ERIC ALLTORQUE said:

Thanks guys,nice and bright livery so it can be spotted in a tunnel......can anyone remember what we did without Accurascale,you are the Renaissance of model rail.

What we did was have more money in our bank accounts.

Roy

• Funny 11

• RMweb Premium
5 hours ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

You asked for it, so there it is! We're delighted to be working with Kernow on our latest limited edition release. There are some corrections to be made to the livery (the above loco is the first decoration sample) which have since been fed back to the factory. 

A massive thank you to Kernow for commissioning this model. We're sure it will be a popular one!

Cheers,

Fran 

Starting to wonder how many of these special exclusives you have in your back pocket before release of this the 37 / 55!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1

2 minutes ago, woodenhead said:

Pre-ordering via the website involves taking and refunding payment I believe with Kernow, you can just ring them up if you want to avoid that.

Its not something I'm overly bothered about, but it was HSBC that sent me a 'money out' notification.  There hasn't been a 'money in' one (yet).  Like i say, not too bothered, in many ways nice to get the painful part out of the way now.

• RMweb Premium

2 minutes ago, Ouroborus said:

Its not something I'm overly bothered about, but it was HSBC that sent me a 'money out' notification.  There hasn't been a 'money in' one (yet).  Like i say, not too bothered, in many ways nice to get the painful part out of the way now.

I believe it normally takes a couple of days.

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
25 minutes ago, Ouroborus said:

Are you sure about that?  Just had £193 taken from my card

You can use the shirt off your back payment unless theres a deposit on that and you will need it washed.

It will soon have us scared to suggest a new item incase they make it,from what i remember there is no power sockets in a hole int road to run model trains.

• RMweb Gold

Just placed my order for the Stobart one, on the Kernow website it does say payment will be taken straight away but refunded in 3 days if the order will take more than 28 days and goes onto back order. 

Just adding some suitable wagons to my Christmas list…

Updated to this - 

just checking my emails and I’ve got the receipt for the refund come through as well as the original order confirmation 

Edited by StuAllen
Update

• RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, Ouroborus said:

Are you sure about that?  Just had £193 taken from my card

Orders placed online for 'out of stock' or new items yet to be released, which cannot be guaranteed to be supplied within 28 days, are charged at the time of the online order and then refunded and the items placed on back order. You will be charged again for the items once they are either imminent or in stock.

If you wish to place a pre order for 'out of stock' or new items yet to be released without your card being charged and refunded then please ring us on 01209 714099 to place an order then we will not charge until ready to despatch, but you still need to provide your payment details.

See https://www.kernowmodelrailcentre.com/pg/103/First-time-user

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold

FADE TO GREY - FURTHER CLASS 92 LIVERY SAMPLES ARRIVE

Acc-92-Line-Up-3.jpg.11a0a311b17dc4276eba2fa9f31688ec.jpg

Hi everyone,

Our grey Class 92 livery samples have arrived, and don't they look smart? 

Remember, we have now set our early bird price deadline and it's getting ever closer. With the sheer amount of technology and separate detail in these locomotives a price increase from £159.99 DCC ready to £179.99 DCC ready and £259.99 DCC Sound Fitted to £279.99 DCC Sound Fitted will take place on January 1st 2022. All orders placed before that date and so far will avail of the lower price, including £30 deposits.

Acc-92022-08.jpg.df06322387c7ef315c665da56b18b8d4.jpg

With two operating DCC pantographs with separate flywheel motors for smooth operation, Legomanbiffo DCC sounds, twin speaker set up including an EM1 style "Accurathrash" speaker, ESU Loksound 5 digital decoder, ESU powerbank capacitors for smooth running and more, all for up to £70.00 less RRP(!) than other high specification electric locomotives on the market, our Class 92 goes beyond the pinnacle of model locomotives and powers on to the summit. So, make sure you grab so much more, for so much less cash.

Check all them out here: https://accurascale.co.uk/blogs/news/fade-to-grey-further-class-92-decorated-samples-arrive

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 15
  • Friendly/supportive 1

I’ve been slavering over Beethoven, which is the one I’ve ordered. Perhaps not the most exciting of liveries but I like to get models as close to original liveries as possible. The blue roof lifts the livery quite a bit, especially as I’ll see that on the model rather more than on the real thing.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

@Accurascale FranFran - it appears I've missed the boat with regard to ordering one of the CS versions (DC only). I've trawled the websites of other retailers but can't find anybody advertising them - are they A/S exclusive? If not can you please advise which retailers are likely to have one to order - thanks

Graham

On 05/11/2021 at 16:28, No Decorum said:

I’ve been slavering over Beethoven, which is the one I’ve ordered. Perhaps not the most exciting of liveries but I like to get models as close to original liveries as possible. The blue roof lifts the livery quite a bit, especially as I’ll see that on the model rather more than on the real thing.

I believe 92022 was more or less released in its Railfreight Distribution livery too. I was toying for ages between it and 92003 for the same reasons as you but when I saw the latest samples I crumbled and ordered both!

• Friendly/supportive 1

5 minutes ago, WILLIAM said:

I believe 92022 was more or less released in its Railfreight Distribution livery too. I was toying for ages between it and 92003 for the same reasons as you but when I saw the latest samples I crumbled and ordered both!

I like listening to Beethoven more than I like reading Charles Dickens!

• Funny 2