Rogues Bluff. HO - Maine seaport line.

smudgeloco

Hi guys. I have been working on this layout for two years now. I have posted pictures of it's construction within these hallowed forum walls in the past, but can't find them!

So, a new thread, to celebrate the inaugural train run - yes, I know, the track has been down two years and I only just sent a train over the live!

Well, being a big deal, I videoed the whole affair. This means, if you have some time to spare you can take part in my excitement. Oh, if you don't like rockabilly, turn the sound off.:rolleyes:

Just click the youtube link below.

Hi, I looked using the google search on the old site and got ZIP... :angry:

Tried going direct to www.rmweb.co.uk/forum and searched in the layout section for "Smudgeloco" and amongst the debris was

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28003&p=632171&hilit=smudgeloco#p632171

IIRC there were a couple of other threads associated with this layout, but I didn't pursue the search further.

HTH .... go enjoy!!

smudge - there was a thread transfer utility kicking about not long after we moved boards, not sure if it's still compatible as we've had at least one software upgrade since then. Just been having a flick through the old thread, looks like a nice layout. Will have to have a poke at the youtube vid when I get in from work.

Archived