New feature - Bookmarks

Hi @AY Mod  Hope you are well. I don't seem to have the bookmark button on any page, example from immediately above post attached. Not sure if you see that as well? 

Best regards

John

ps, my signature disappeared earlier this week, but reappeared today. Won't know if it is on here until I post this message . . . 

Capture.JPG.80302dc41dca1032a3556e86f154d5f7.JPG

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium
On 04/03/2022 at 19:15, Fishplate said:

Hi @AY Mod  Hope you are well. I don't seem to have the bookmark button on any page, example from immediately above post attached. Not sure if you see that as well? 

Best regards

John

ps, my signature disappeared earlier this week, but reappeared today. Won't know if it is on here until I post this message . . . 

Capture.JPG.80302dc41dca1032a3556e86f154d5f7.JPG

Probably soemthing to do with big red banner at the top of the page, if you can see it on your phone. Quite a lot of functionality is off line at present.

• Agree 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • RMweb Premium

@AY Mod an idea, in the spirit of bookmarks, which might keep the developers busy (anything to restrict their time to come up with unwanted upgrades).

How about when you post, you select permanent or temporary. Eg if you are posting "how does the coal come out?" it could be useful to others whereas "mine has arrived but I haven't opened it yet" gradually fades away after a suitable lag (say 5 mins?).

then people can froth away, and I do concede chatting is part of the point, but in time when people have a query they would have half a chance of finding it?

• Moderators

If it were possible, which I think unlikely, it would rarely get used appropriately as what's of permanent relevance to one may not be to others.

• Agree 1